1925 Pine Creek Bluff Rd., Powhatan, VA 23139 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About inFocus Productions

A freelance wedding videographer in Powhatan, Virginia, inFocus Productions is committed to capturing intimate moments better than a photo ever could. By taking the time to understand what is important to you and you significant other, the company offers an attention to detail that cannot be rivaled. Capturing each beautiful moment as it happens, inFocus Productions is the ideal choice for documenting your nuptials!

Passionate about their craft, inFocus Productions utilizes top of the line equipment and the latest in audio recording technology to capture the essence of your celebration. To craft a fully customizable experience, the following services can be mixed and matched in each wedding package:

• Consultation
  • Multiple locations
  • Same day editing
  • Revisions

Other Services
Couples may choose from an array of formats on which to receive their wedding day footage. Options include:

• Digital download

c0033 00000307 still002

• Videos 3

3 Reviews for inFocus Productions

Axelle · Married on 02/18/2018

All I can say is wow. Stephen was ABSOLUTELY amazing filming for my wedding this past weekend. I was a nervous wreck running around yelling at everyone--he was able to keep me calm and accommodate any changes due to all the problems we ran into. He and his assistant were a godsend--I do not know what I would have done without them to help keep things running smoothly, on time, and most importantly to help turn my attitude around when things weren't going how I had thought (the jokes and praise for how beautiful everything was never stopped!). I have the utmost respect for their quality of work, knowledge, and professionalism. He is honestly pricing himself way too low for how awesome and amazing his work his. Stephen is such a kind-hearted and fun guy--he literally used the shirt off his back to wipe down a wet bench so I could sit down. An all around stand up guy (and his assistant was super nice and knowledgeable as well!). I *almost* wish I could throw another wedding just to have Stephen film again. He is awesome and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer--even if you just have a question or want a quote he is very responsive and helps you along every step of the way. Book inFocus!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Lea · Married on 10/01/2016

Stephen and Dan from InFocus were such a pleasure to work with, they spent the entire day with us for my daughters wedding. They took the time before the wedding to look at the venue and to ask questions about what we wanted and designed a package to meet our needs. The outcome of the video was amazing! They were so non-intrusive we forgot they were there, a sign of a good photographer. Please do not hesitate to contact this company, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Jack · Married on 09/17/2016

Infocus Productions was recommended to me by a friend for my daughters wedding. When Steve came out he was amazing to work with and showed the utmost respect for the family and guest while he was filming during the wedding. He exceeded all my expectations and I'm grateful of the memories he was able to capture.

Sent on 01/05/2017

inFocus Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,850.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 1925 Pine Creek Bluff Rd. Powhatan, 23139 See on map