126 Simonton St, Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number

About Infinity Hair Salon

At Infinity Hair Salon, bridal hair and make-up specialists are available to create the wedding look you have dreamed of! Our team of professional stylists has worked with brides for many years and will help you design a gorgeous look for your special day.

We offer the finest in airbrush make-up and will help you achieve the look of perfect skin with delicate flawless coverage, ideal for brides and wedding parties. It's lightweight and perfect for South Florida's humid conditions!

We also offer standard make-up and false eyelashes application for brides who want longer, thicker, darker lashes that stand out in wedding photos! We only use salon-quality products for our clients and we hope to work with you on your big day!

Please contact us at 305-296-6767 or bridal@infinityhairkeywest.com for availability!

Follow Infinity Hair Salon on

brid
the team

8 Reviews for Infinity Hair Salon

diane · Married on 08/23/2016

I can't say enough about how amazing this place is. I just got married last night and the ladies at this salon blew my mind. Tuesday night I got my nails done - and let me just say that I have had countless manicures in my lifetime - however, I have never had one that was this great. The level of care that my nail artist had to ensure every detail was perfect is so far above and beyond any other manicure I've ever had. She is a true artist!!!!

Then I had make up done with Carrie. Omg she is amazing!!!!! She gave me the best look for my wedding that my friends and family were raving about all night. She was so kind and professional. She hais an amazing personality which immediately but my pre bridal nerves at ease. She rocks

And last -- but certainly not least -- Danielle. OMG!!!! This woman is incredible. I was told by so many people that because of the humidity I could not wear my hair the way I wanted it - which was down and curly. Despite the humidity she made it work. She made my hair absolutely stunning. I have no other words I can say to describe the look- WOW!!!!!! She is great - so kind, professional, and an amazing person!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Christie · Married on 03/04/2016

All the staff at Infinity Hair Salon were just lovely. They were very willing to accommodate my wedding party by traveling to our wedding location. Daniella and Danielle did all our the wedding party's hair and makeup. They allowed us to email them pictures of hair styles and makeup ideas before the wedding day. They were able to let us know in advance their advice and suggestions they thought would work best for us. They arrived on time and stayed longer than the allotted time without any additional charges. They were very professional and made us all look very elegant. The false lash application was well done and I highly recommend. We absolutely loved our experience and I would definitely use this salon again, the next time I am in Key West. The receptionist, Leah, could not have been more pleasant and helpful. Thank you so much for making my wedding day even more special!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Linda · Married on 09/11/2015

Thanks to Dan at Key West Casual Weddings, I found Infinity Hair & Makeup - Daniela came to my hotel room and made me look and feel like a movie star for my wedding day doing my make-up and also an "up-do" with my hair! Daniela took time to get a sense of my style and really did a fabulous job! Thanks Daniela & Leah for making me feel so special!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Infinity Hair Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art