731 N Rubel, Brea, CA 92821 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Infiniti Foto

From the day we met, we knew we would make an awesome team, but we never imagined we would end up here today. With Infiniti Foto, we’re lucky to have a medium where we can express our creativity and bring something beautiful into the lives of others.

With each and every client, our aim is not only to deliver amazing images, but to provide an incredible overall experience. The two go hand-in-hand, and we’re convinced that a successful relationship between photographer and client is the secret to creating truly memorable images.

Follow Infiniti Foto on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lisette OC Photography
30f241313cdda2fa 1371842379400 022
MichelleandKenny085

10 Reviews for Infiniti Foto

Dora · Married on 03/21/2015

There are no words to describe what an unbelievable experience we had with Infiniti Foto during our wedding journey. I fell in love with this husband-wife team of Mark and Crisanta the moment we met them.
    I am a big fan of the editorial wedding photo style and Cris and Mark knew exactly what my vision was. Infiniti Foto was the second photography team we "interviewed" and it was not only their professionalism that impressed me but also how personable they are. They also really worked with us to get the best package to meet our needs.
    On the day of the wedding, they made us all feel so comfortable and relaxed. They were super with my 4 year old flower girl and Cris even made funny faces to make her laugh. The group pictures went smoothly and Cris and Mark had some great ideas for our romantic shots.
    We just met with Infiniti Foto to review the proofs and watch a slide show they put together. The photos are so stunning and truly captured the momentous day that I cried on the spot because the images convey such genuine emotion.
    My experience with Infiniti Foto from the day we first met leading up to the day of the wedding assured me they are experienced and professional photographers. After seeing the final photos I now also know they are talented photo editors as well. The images tell a consistent story reflecting the day as a whole. My bridesmaids have all raved about how Cris and Mark "really captured the essence of the wedding day."
    As I look over the photos again I feel Cris and Mark captured the most natural and honest moments from us and our guests. They were able to observe, anticipate, and react spontaneously to the excitement of the day.
    Now comes the difficult part of picking photos for our album because there are just too many awesome ones to choose from.
    My March wedding may have come and gone but Infiniti Foto's artistic vision captured the day perfectly and reliving it is just a turn-of-a-page away.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Kelly · Married on 11/23/2013

Picking out your photographer and videographer for those special moments in life that can only be captured just once isn’t easy to do. I looked around getting quotes left and right because like all brides, you are on budget. I was referred to Infiniti Foto by my friends. I went to their website to view the lovely photos online. My now husband and I met with Crisanta to discuss options and pricing which were way better than previous quotes I had received. We both felt comfortable with her and liked the work she showed us. Crisanta shoot our engagement photos and was flexible with us to go to the different location spots all around town. It’s a lot of pressure to feel confident in front of the camera but Crisanta helped us forget about our nerves and made us laugh which helped a lot. Crisanta also took our wedding photos and Mark was our videographer on our wedding day. The right picture instantly takes you back to the happiest day of your life. Capturing your nuptials the way you envision starts with choosing Crisanta and Mark who are professional and experienced. At the end of the day, you need to feel good about how you look, which will translate through in the photos and Infiniti Foto did that for us!! Crisanta and Mark will provide you with memories via photo or video that you will treasure forever.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Jamie · Married on 08/18/2013

Coming from New York, we did a destination wedding in Santa Monica and we met up with Mark and Crisanta during our planning phase of choosing the vendors and venue for our wedding. They are such an incredible husband and wife team who we were able to click with instantly!! Excellent communication back and forth for the past year which helped everything play out smoothly.

We did our engagement pictures, wedding pictures and wedding videography with Infiniti Foto. Their style is amazing.. they really have a good eye in capturing all those special and most important moments during the whole wedding day affair. I felt like a Queen that day!! During the reception, Crisanta even created a slide show for all the guests for a sneak preview of our pictures. Some of our guests even raved on how all the pictures seemed straight from a magazine.

Crisanta was able to get the proofs to me within a few weeks. I can't wait to see our wedding album and video!!

So yes, I highly recommend Infiniti Foto, Mark, Crisanta, and their team for any type of pictures: Engagement, Wedding, Maternity, and Newborns!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Infiniti Foto Pricing

Infiniti Foto Price Rates

• 731 N Rubel Brea, CA, 92821 See on map
    Location of (Infiniti Foto)