Madison, NJ 07940 Map · Phone number

About Infinite Photography, LLC

Infinite Photography is photographer Danielle Noon. Danielle specializes in artistic wedding photography & engagement sessions. Danielle's vision is to capture your moment in a creative way, telling your story through striking, memorable images using both traditional & photojournalistic styles of photography. Danielle's unobtrusive approach to photography allows her to capture real, candid, beautiful images that you and your family will cherish for a lifetime. With Infinite Photography the possibilities are endless.

For more information on services and products, please contact Infinite Photography.

Follow Infinite Photography, LLC on

untitled
knot2

25 Reviews for Infinite Photography, LLC

Paige · Married on 05/09/2015

After several months of intense (insane?) photographer research, I found Danielle at Infinite Photography and met with her amongst the "short list" I had narrowed it down to, and then finally decided she was what I was looking for. I could NOT have made a better choice! Her and her partner, Emily, were both fabulous. We had engagement photos done with Danielle, which was well-worth it because we got beautiful pictures and an opportunity to learn how to photograph with her which was priceless. At the wedding, her and Emily were right on time, maybe even early, and ready to go as soon as they got there. Emily worked with the guys, and Danielle with us girls, and my bridal party loved them. Even wedding guests were coming up to me telling me that the photographers were so good at blending in and fitting in during the wedding. This was important to me because we had a large wedding with 175 people, and I wanted photographers who wouldn't be obtrusive but could also get right up in there and get the shots of the crowd! Finally, we got our pictures back this week and I was blown away at how they far exceeded my expectations. There is a shot, or several, for basically every single thing that happened that day. She seriously made my wedding look pinterest-worthy. (Sorry, pinterest plug, but it's true, and I know other brides can relate to this :)
    She made our wedding come to life. We'll have this forever, and I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Megan · Married on 05/02/2015

I loved working with Danielle and Emily from Infinite Photography. They were so responsive and talked me through the whole timeline for the day. They were the perfect duo to work with and have be apart of our wedding day. They were not in our faces or too "paparazzi" which is what we wanted- they got every picture we wanted and very not staged photos which are some of my favorites! They also really worked with my price range and I loved that there were two of them!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Caren · Married on 10/26/2013

My wife and I couldn’t have been happier with our choice of Infinite Photography for our wedding. Danielle Noon and her assistant Emily were a pleasure to work with—both talented and professional. They made us look great in our wedding photos and we love sharing our albums with friends and family.

We knew about Infinite Photography because Danielle had shot the wedding of some close friends. Still, good photography was extremely important to us so we checked out other options—looked at websites/portfolios and spoke with proprietors. Nobody came close to offering the quality and service we knew we would get from Danielle.

Danielle has an artistic eye, but she is also very easy-going and down to earth. Starting with our engagement photo shoot, she was incredibly flexible and went with the flow of our ideas for where to shoot. But she always managed—with no advance planning—to get the best possible shot out of every context.

On the wedding day itself, Danielle and Emily were with us every step of the way from noon until well past midnight. They struck a great balance between choreographing the best shots and going with the flow of the moment. They were also very efficient about wrangling families and wedding party to get the mandatory shots without dominating everyone’s time. We did shots at the church and at the reception venue and were still done in plenty of time to attend cocktail hour. Throughout the ceremony and reception, Danielle and Emily were thorough, but unobtrusive.

Danielle is quite busy, and we did wait almost two months after the wedding to get our proofs. But when we saw them it was worth the wait. Choosing Infinite Photography was a great decision on our part, and we give Danielle and her staff our highest recommendation.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Infinite Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Canvas
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Fresh Beauty Lounge
    Fresh Beauty Lounge Wedding Hair & Makeup

Infinite Photography does nothing but amazing work. Their pictures are breathtaking and they come highly recommended. We met Infinite Photography through a 2013 summer wedding. They were extremely professional and very personable, which is so comforting during such a hectic day. If you have not yet booked a wedding photographer..what are you waiting for?! -Ariella www.FreshBreathofHair.com

• Silent Sea Weddings
    Silent Sea Weddings Wedding Videographers

I've been working with Danielle for a few years now. She's talented, professional, and personable. She captures vivid images and demands perfection from her work. Together we have a streamlined workflow and it is always a pleasure to shoot beside her and her team.

• Madison, 07940 See on map