6330 E. 75th St. Suite 330, Indianapolis, IN 46250 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Indy Bridal Boot Camps

Indianapolis Bridal Boot Camp Classes to get in shape, lose weight and look SUPER SEXY FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY!

www.indybridalbootcamps.com

• Leanna's Private Studio
  • True Colors Indy

5 Reviews for Indy Bridal Boot Camps

Kaylee · Married on 04/07/2013

Out the roof amazing! I had been trying for awhile to lose weight on my own for the wedding, finally took the jump and signed up for classes. I have loved every minute. The instructor really keeps you going and pushing you in productive ways. Great class even for those not getting married!

Sent on 05/31/2013
  • Y

Heather · Married on 08/27/2010

I wanted to get in shape for my upcoming wedding and was looking for a class that would hold my attention and hold me accountable. I came across Indy Bridal boot camps and it was the perfect fit for me. Tod is extremely helpful and motivating. Each class I attend I leave drenched in sweat and knowing that I got a great work out. The weekly weigh ins keep me accountable and show me proof of the inches I am losing.

Sent on 03/20/2011

a · Married on 07/24/2010

This is a great way to get in shape for your wedding! The hour flies by and you leave every day feeling great and that you have had a successful workout. Each day is something different so you are not in the same old routine. The people in the class are great and help with motivating each other. We consistently weigh in each week and take measurement that help track your results. This in itself is enough to keep coming back! The packages are really nice as well. You can customize based on your schedule or your intensity.

Sent on 02/16/2011

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Indy Bridal Boot Camps 1
    FREE Boot Camp for the BRIDE!
    When the Bride is supported by her Bridal Party, Family and Friends that are attending her wedding she get's 12 weeks and over 35 hours of classes! When just 5 of her sign up for 3 months of classes, she gets 12 weeks FREE Boot Camp Classes!

• 6330 E. 75th St. Suite 330 Indianapolis, 46250 See on map