11383 US Hwy 20 W, Galena, IL 61036 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Indulge Day Spa

Thank you for visiting the Indulge Day Spa in Galena Illinois, located in the Ramada Hotel. Our Day Spa offers a tranquil environment and pampering services including massage, pedicures and manicures.

Our mission at Indulge Day Spa is to allow loving intention to transform your experience into a relaxed and pampered state of bliss. The quality of your experience that we give is also the quality of what we are simultaneously receiving.

While at our Galena Illinois day spa, take advantage of Ramada Inn's 67 foot indoor swimming pool, whirlpool spa, sauna and fitness room, 20 lush acres of landscaped grounds with abundant gardens and a small lake, for relaxing, meditating, exercise and more. Uniquely decorated hotel rooms, featuring suites with lakeviews. Glass sided ballroom for up to 300 guests with large wraparound deck. Lakeside ceremonies for up to 400 a favorite among many!

IndulgeCosmeticsandFacialphoto004
IndulgeDaySpaLogo
day spa galena il massagetables
Indulge Day Spa
indulge day spa galena makeup
Indulge Day Spa
galena illinois day spa hairchairs
Indulge Day Spa
ramada inn day spa galena WaitingChairs
galena illinois MassageChairs
IndulgeCosmeticsandFacialphoto004
IndulgeDaySpaLogo
day spa galena il massagetables

6 Reviews for Indulge Day Spa

• sunflw14

Jennifer · Married on 08/22/2009

I did not use them for my wedding however I did use them for my rehersal dinner. I had my hair done for my rehersal because I was just too stressed to attempt to do it myself. It was very peaceful and relaxing. I also had my toes and nails done. They were very friendly and allowed me plenty of time to relax in the quite. I had my mom and a few aunts show up with some chapage and they were great in having a good time with us. They are very friendly and do an excellent job. I even had one nail get messed up and they squeezed me in day of to fix it.

Sent on 11/15/2009
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 12/29/2007

My hair for my wedding day was beautiful!

Sent on 01/24/2008

Kathryn · Married on 09/06/2014

3.5

The ladies did a beautiful job on our hair and make-up. The prices were a little steep in my opinion, but I was happy with the result so I can't complain too much!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Indulge Day Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Gym, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Spa

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Indulge Day Spa 1
    Wedding Spa Packages
    Indulge Day Spa Packages For Your Special Day, may we suggest? Day of Bliss-for the Bride The Bride will receive a Radiant Facial, 50 minute Bliss Massage, Grand Pedicure and Manicure, Make-up Consultation and trial run, Hair Consultation and Trial run. $300.00 Pre-Wedding Bliss-For the Groom The Groom will receive a Gentlemen?s Facial, 50 minute Bliss Massage and Grand MAN-icure or Haircut. $180.00 Pre-Wedding Bliss-For the Bridesmaids & Mothers Foot Teaser and Hand Teaser. $60.00 Wedding Day Bliss-For the Bride Wedding Day Hairstyle and Wedding Day Make-up. $70.00 Wedding Day Bliss-For the Bridesmaids & Mothers Wedding Day Hairstyle and Wedding Day Make-up. $65.00 United Bliss-For the Bride and Groom-together side by side A 50 minute Bliss Massage, Radiant/Gentlemen?s Facial, Grand Pedicure and Manicure. $450.00 Reservations requested. Indulge Day Spa & Salon located in the Ramada Galena. (815) 776-9240

• 11383 US Hwy 20 W Galena, 61036 See on map
    8887769240 (Other Phone Number)
    8157772625 (Fax Number)