3545 4th Ave, San Diego, CA 92103 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Indigo , Home for Hair and Body

Indigo, Home for Hair and Body, is a full service Hair Salon and Day Spa centrally located in Hillcrest.
With off street parking, lush landscaping, and a happy dedicated staff, it is San Diego's original "Unique Urban Oasis."
A homey, Zen energy can be felt as soon as you walk through the doors and the 4600 sq ft allows each work space to have a private open feel, allowing your loving family and friends to be part of your experience and transformation.
Specializing in hair and make-up, our Bridal department can accommodate large parties with ease.
Local artists are featured in its gallery-like setting, and the day spa, situated above the energetic hair and reception areas, is a tranquil retreat.
Our recent nomination on Channel 10's 2009's A List, for "San Diego's Best Color Salon", is a testament to our longevity, dedication to education, customer service, and attention to detail.
We welcome you to experience for yourself the difference by visiting us for a brides preview: a discounted hair and make-up practice run that allows you to see the finished effect before your special day!

• Beauty Artistree
Hall130
Hall04

3 Reviews for Indigo , Home for Hair and Body

Meighan · Married on 05/01/2010

I had 10 appointments made for my wedding- me, my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law, my sisters-in-law, and my 2 grandmas- all got hair and makeup done here. The salon was able to accomodate all of us and we all looked great! Jeffrey did my hair and makeup and it was absolutely perfect (without even having a trial run of hair and makeup done). The salon itself is nice with a very relaxing atmosphere. We were there all morning, drinking coffee and cucumber water and having a great time together. I especially love Indigo Salon because for the high quality of services they provide they are actually not horribly expensive.

Sent on 05/20/2010

Syrisa · Married on 03/22/2009

Jeffrey was wonderful from the start, had met with him a few months prior to wedding to discuss my vision. I was going for the Old Hollywood look. He did wonders with my hair and make-up. People said I looked breathtaking. It was perfect!! He definitely listens to the client and takes it to another level. That is a true artist. Besides, he is very pleasant.

Sent on 04/03/2009

Indigo , Home for Hair and Body's reply:

Hi Syrisa,
    Thank-you so much for your lovely review for Jeffrey. I will be sure he gets to see it!Its always nice to be acknowleged for your work and he is very talented, especially with those types of looks.
    Sincerely,
    Glenn Southgate.
    Owner, Indigo Salon.
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 10/16/2010

3.5
      3.5

Beautiful Salon, very calm and relaxing. They are my regular salon, so they also did my cut prior to the wedding. Visit them for all your salon needs.

Sent on 11/10/2010

Indigo , Home for Hair and Body FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Facials
    Hair
    Makeup
    Spa

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Indigo , Home for Hair and Body 1
    Bridal Hair and Make-up Preview.
    A complete test run of hair and make-up so you can see and experience the finished result. $100

• 3545 4th Ave San Diego, 92103 See on map