190 Ezell Street, Spartanburg, SC 29306 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Indigo Hall

A Great Event Starts with the Right Venue

Located in historic downtown Spartanburg, Indigo Hall provides a unique venue for your special event. The beautifully restored building houses two separate event halls and an attached veranda and garden space. The architectural style combines urban touches with historic charm for a sophisticated, comfortable environment.

Each hall has a fully equipped, state-of-the-art caterer’s kitchen and luxurious guest restrooms

Veranda

Indigo Hall 2
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/03/2019

Excellent!

Indigo Hall is such a pretty venue! The garden area is what sold us on it! We got married in May and had our ceremony outside. Jennifer was great to work with! Super sweet and very fast in responding to us.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 09/04/2017

We booked Indigo Hall for a wedding and reception. We also booked the previous day so that we could decorate. The venue is absolutely gorgeous! With the Marriott just down the road and so many great restaurants, it is incredibly convenient for out-of-town guests or a full wedding weekend. The BEST part was working with Jennifer! She was so easy to work with, responsive, and professional! We feel blessed to have worked with her!

Sent on 09/11/2017

I always hate it when people give a straight five star review for something because it doesn't seem helpful. However, thinking back over my experience with Jennifer at Indigo Hall, it would not be truthful to decrease any rating. I used the hall for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception, and Jennifer was very professional, straight forward and helpful during the planning process. She was always willing to meet me at the venue even if I made a last minute request. If I ever had a question about what I could or could not do, Jennifer would respond within a matter of minutes (which was incredibly helpful when I was at Hobby Lobby deciding what decorations to buy.) The hall itself is beautiful, and we all enjoyed using the space during our two events.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Indigo Hall Pricing

Indigo Hall Price Rates

Indigo Hall FAQ

• Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 30
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Outside Vendors, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access

• COMPLETE weddings + events - Greenville
    COMPLETE weddings + events - Greenville Wedding Photographers

We've performed here many times over the last few years and its amazing! Easy intimate location with friendly staff who take great care of the bride and groom!

• Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering
    Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering Wedding Caterers

This is fast becoming a favorite event place for me & my staff! If you are looking for an Old Mill feel but with all the modern conveniences this is the one! Large Reception area, private garden area & lots of space to dance! Indigo Hall is so easy to work with! The staff has always been so nice & helpful with all our needs & most of my Brides highly recommend it!

• 190 Ezell Street Spartanburg, 29306 See on map