This historic building was a bustling stopping place for many travelers who drove their livestock to and from Cincinnati and Indiana. Built around 1858, this landmark had been a restaurant, hotel, and tavern for more than a century. This tavern is a combination of old and new. The owners were able to keep some of the original construction like beautiful hand carved cherry staircase, and old brick fireplaces. There was at one time a spring fed horse trough, and a rock swimming pool. Founded in 1807, it is one of the oldest buildings around Oxford.
Other couples have also viewed: