10 Saint Ebbas Drive, Penfield, NY 14526 Map · Phone number

About Incredibly Edible Cookie Company

In the 1990’s you may have known us as Penfield Patisserie, when we specialized in wedding cakes and dessert tables. Well, we have decided to return to making our creations and to offer our expertise and creative abilities in helping you design one of the most important aspects of your wedding reception; the Wedding Cake! The date is set; the dress has been chosen; now its time to taste some cake!

Featured on this page are examples of a rolled fondant covered wedding cake with fondant or gumpaste flowers that we can create for you. We also make wedding cakes that are finished with Italian meringue buttercream in a variety of styles.

Some of our cake flavors are – Traditional White Butter Cake, Chambord Gateau, Almond Lemon Mist, Orange Poppyseed, Double Chocolate, Hazelnut Praline, Fresh Triple Berry, Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, Carrot Cake and Coconut. We welcome any variations you might want to include in your custom cake.

Call our Wedding and Special Event number at 585.455.9213 to set up your next consultation and tasting. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Incredibly Edible Cookie Company on

Miniature Pastries - Tuxedo Strawberry
Miniature Pastries - Tuxedo Strawberry

10 Reviews for Incredibly Edible Cookie Company

Sara · Married on 10/04/2014

Kathy made us the most beautiful wedding cake for our 10/4/14 wedding!! It was so elegant, so stunning, and exactly what I had hoped for! In addition to being visually stunning, it tasted amazing! I\'m counting down until our 1 year anniversary so we can take the top layer out of the freezer and enjoy it all over again! Thank you for all of your assistance, Kathy, and for making us a beautifully delicious wedding cake! :) There\'s no one else we would have rather went with!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Sara · Married on 10/04/2014

Kathy made us the most beautiful wedding cake for our 10/4/14 wedding!! It was so elegant, so stunning, and exactly what I had hoped for! In addition to being visually stunning, it tasted amazing! I'm counting down until our 1 year anniversary so we can take the top layer out of the freezer and enjoy it all over again! Thank you for all of your assistance, Kathy, and for making us a beautifully delicious wedding cake! :) There's no one else we would have rather went with!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2014

For me, the cake was one of the most important aspects of my wedding. Kathy exceeded my expectations throughout the process from the beautiful and elegant tasting presentation to the follow up email. My jaw dropped when I saw my cake at my wedding reception. It was even more beautiful than I could have imagined and it tasted amazing!! Kathy was very attentive and responsive to my questions and was creative in finding solutions for the design and when we needed extra cake. Look no further for a baker. Her work stands up to the name... 'Incredible.'

Sent on 06/23/2014

Incredibly Edible Cookie Company's reply:

Sarah it was my honor and pleasure in making your wedding cake !
    I am thrilled beyond words that the cake exceeded your expectations!
    Much happiness to you and Brian!! :)

Award

Incredibly Edible Cookie Company FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Edible Treats
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Natalie Sinisgalli Photography
    Natalie Sinisgalli Photography Wedding Photographers

Kathy from Incredibly Edible Cookie Company is the absolute best baker in Rochester. Her care, choice of finest ingredients and passion for what she does shows through in everything she makes. If you are looking for a stunning and delicious wedding cake or cookies sure to wow, you've found your bakery.

• 10 Saint Ebbas Drive Penfield, 14526 See on map
    5854559203 (Other Phone Number)
    5853856043 (Fax Number)