2125 Avenida Manzana, Atascadero, CA 93422 Map · Phone number

About Incredible Edibles by Alissa Bright

Incredible Edibles
offers creative, unique & tasty cakes!

Do you want your wedding cake to be a visually stunning focal piece?
Do you want it to ACTUALLY taste good?
Do you want your guests to remember YOUR wedding as having the most creative, beautiful, and tasty cake?
Do you want all of this at a great price?

Incredible Edibles is your Central Coast source for amazing and great tasting special event desserts! I offer specialty cheesecake wedding cakes, traditional cakes, couture cupcake towers, petite fours, grooms cakes and more! Starting at $5.00 per serving for cake, $7.00 per serving for cheesecake, and $3.00 per serving for cupcakes.

Visit my blog for flavor options and more pictures! incredibleediblescakes.blogspot.com

Or, email to set up a cake tasting appointment: incredibleediblescakes@gmail.com

thelatedecember08crop136
swirlytiers2
Copyofthenovemberbatch012

4 Reviews for Incredible Edibles by Alissa Bright

Tenille · Married on 10/11/2008

Alissa at Incredible Edibles made the cupcakes for my elegant baby shower and we couldn't have been happier!!! The attention to detail and presentation was unbeatable, and of course, the best part was they tasted heavenly! I went with brown and green/jungle safari theme for the shower and so Alissa actually hand painted these animal print wafers for the toppers on the cupcakes that were edible. Everything tied in so well and not to mention all of our guests that raved about how amazing the dessert table looked. We will recommend Incredible Edibles to anyone and everyone. Alissa is so easy going and an absolute pleasure to work with. You will not be dissapointed!!!

Sent on 10/14/2008
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/27/2008

We wanted cupcakes for our wedding and we wanted an assortment of flavors. Alissa was able to provide us with 5 flavors - 25 cupcakes each - 125 total. Her attention to detail and creative styling made each one hard to resist. In fact ... I was hoping we would have extra being that we only had 90 people attending. I should have doubled my order! Many of our guests are already trying to figure out a way for her to ship them to us! She was great and I would recommend her for any event.

Sent on 09/30/2008

M. · Married on 09/06/2008

Wow! Our cake was so amazing! Beautiful, creative, & tasty too! We loved working with Alissa. She is so fun & talented! I highly recommend going with Incredible Edibles!!!

Sent on 09/23/2008