PO Box 391, Hillsboro, WI 54634 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Inch by Inch Creations

Inch by Inch is a family owned and customer focused company that specializes in custom jewelry and wedding accesories. Creating special pieces designed for you, by you is our specialty. And we won't charge an arm and a leg to do it. Having your special occasion be beautiful down to the very last tiny detail is as important to us as it is to you, and we stand behind our workmanship 100%

loungethumb
inch by inch creations
classicpearlbracelet

4 Reviews for Inch by Inch Creations

Rebecca · Married on 01/10/2009

The jewelry I received was stunning and the service was exeptional.

Sent on 03/19/2009
  • meidchic

Toni · Married on 11/08/2008

To any brides out there that can't find that right piece of jewelry that goes with your dress or your bridesmaid dresses, USE THIS VENDOR!!!! She is absolutely wonderful, professional, reasonable, and creative. She comes highly recommended and her work does not look handmade. The quality was just beautiful and everything was perfect. I had 6 bridesmaids 3 flower girls, and after I saw her work with those necklaces, earrings and bracelets, I even got her to design me something special to wear. I had the hardest time finding jewelry for myself. I had a black and white wedding and wanted something black and white, but had no luck. I saw some of her work on ebay and contacted her. She was always quick to respond to my emails and answered any questions I had. I ordered 3 or 4 different times from her. My girls even said they would be wearing the jewelry for everyday functions. I could not say enough about this vendor. Use her and you will see what I am talking about. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! AAAAA+++++++++ Will definately use her again.

Sent on 11/24/2008

Jamie · Married on 09/13/2008

Debbie with inch by inch was absolutely perfect! I had been searching forever for jewelry that would be custom to my bridesmaids and her jewelry was it! We communicated several times through email, always quick to respond and communication was clear. She was very professional and friendly. She has many choices of beads/bead coloring/lenghts and styles to choose from. It only cost around $100 to get matching earrings, braclet and double strand illusion necklace for all five of my bridesmaids. I was afraid that the "illusion" material that was the braclet would just be some cheap fishing line that wouldn't lay nice. It was not like that at all. Everything laid perfectly natural, even after being kept in boxed storage for a few months. They are light weight, but with enough weight from the crystals and pearls that they laid beautifully on the girls. I was extremely happy with the quality of the jewelry, the communication of Debbie. The girls loved everything as well.
    Thanks so much Inch by Inch!
    Jamie Cotter

Sent on 10/15/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Inch by Inch Creations FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Inch by Inch Creations 1
    Wedding Wire
    Check out from our website using the promotion code WIRE and receive 5% off your total order. Just for saying, you saw us on the wire!

• PO Box 391 Hillsboro, 54634 See on map