Joliet, IL 60432 Map · Phone number

About In the Mix Entertainment DJ Service

Serving Chicagoland with over 15 years of experience. Featuring low, flat rates and no-charge overtime for your reception! No guesswork or worry on your special day. Services include professional sound and lighting, wireless mic, professionally dressed DJs, unlimited consultations and we're also fully insured. Please check out our website for more information or call us at 708-602-9980 for any questions you may have.

279c035a7ff2119a 1299027024630 Crimmins
Couple's portrait
Couple's portrait
279c035a7ff2119a 1299027024630 Crimmins

5 Reviews for In the Mix Entertainment DJ Service

Ryan · Married on 05/16/2015

Matt is a choice I suggest everyone make for the DJ service at their weddings. He does a great job setting the mood for the entire night with great placement of songs. We receive some many compliments weeks after our wedding on how great of a time they had and it mostly due to the DJ. Matt is easy to work with and accommodating to all request. I can guarantee that each of my siblings with be using him for their weddings in the future.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Christina · Married on 12/08/2013

I LOVED my DJ! We had a very small simple wedding, far from where he lived, in a snow storm. He was on time, dressed appropriately, played exactly what I asked for, was friendly, always replied to my emails quickly. He did our ceremony and reception. I was VERY happy!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2011

Matt and Bryan from In The Mix completely exceeded our expectations! They arrived early, were always professional, and kept the evening flowing well! The music was exactly what we asked for. We had a few changes and special requests throughout the night and they both were completely accommodating and really made the night fun. We absolutely recommend them to anyone who wants a perfect wedding reception!

Sent on 11/08/2011