454 Shannon Pkwy, Elgin, IL 60124 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 4

About In the Light Studios

ILS WEDDINGS

Cherising Your Now & Forever

We are a Wedding Boutique that coordinates, captures, and crafts unique stories through wedding planning, high-quality photography, and cinematic storytelling in a way that is convenient for you and your partner.

Your Time is Precious

Whether you need a day-of coordinator, wedding planner, photographer, storyteller, or all the above, we can help. Our mission is to ease your load so you can enjoy your day and the journey in getting there.

We want to simplify your wedding experience

With ILS Weddings be cared for, feel confident and enjoy convenience. Ask us how we can bundle Wedding Planning, Photography & Videography for a 3 in 1 package and save!

Refer a friend to us and with a purchase of any of our services we'll send you and the happy couple each a $50 VISA gift card.

Follow In the Light Studios on

6 Reviews for In the Light Studios

• Brad

Brad Naugle · Married on 02/05/2020

Company With Heart

The expertise and skill that the In the Light Studios team brings to the table is only second only to the amount of heart that they put into their work. The video and photography shoots were fun, painless, and came out beautiful. Their photographer even coached me through the cake cutting when I realized I had no idea what I was doing. This team is the real deal and they went above and beyond for us on our special day.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey Joseph · Married on 09/11/2019

Make Your Wedding a Movie

Full disclosure--I've known Shajan of ILS since I was born, basically, so I wanted to put that out there from the beginning. Nevertheless, I can't think of a better way to have had our day documented than the way they handled it. We had a large wedding with very particular cultural traditions, and even though some of it was new to them, they absolutely listened to us and did their best to capture so much of it for posterity. The many, many photos that they took were breathtaking (even if they involved me in them!). Perhaps the easiest to share portion of this whole event was the wedding teaser and highlight videos. I'm sure there people who want to just sit and watch an unedited version of the whole day (my wife being one of them), but for me, their edited versions of the day make it seem like such a beautiful experience presented in bite-sized form. I wouldn't show my students the whole wedding ceremony, for example, but I showed them a couple of the videos ILS made of the event, and they were both cheering and weeping and how beautiful it was. ILS took the time to get to know us and to tell our story in a way unique to us. I'm not sure there's much more you could hope for.

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Priya

Priya Varughese · Married on 08/25/2018

Very Creative!

We had an amazing experience with Shaj and his talented team. We booked ILS for videography of our wedding day and also for a live stream of the reception. They were so professional and captured our day so beautifully. They were so accommodating and truly wanted to be there for us. Shaj asked what we wanted to be the main focus of the wedding, what specific things we wanted in the video and tailored everything to our specific needs. Throughout the planning process, Shaj was there every step of the way. On our wedding day, the team went above and beyond to capture everything from us getting ready to the very end of the night. We were thrilled with our highlight video and the quality was amazing. Shaj captured moments that we would've forgotten and that photographs just can't fully capture.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

In the Light Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Full Feature Video
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

• In the Light Studios 2
    Wedding Planning

Wedding Management

Rehearsal - Coordination of rehearsal and execution of details

Day-of Coordination - Execution of planned details and monitoring of ceremony and reception

Set up and Take down - Management and execution of full reception setup & take down

Price $1,760.00

Contact us today! (224)325-4046

• In the Light Studios 3
    3 in 1 Service Offer

Let us coordinate, capture, and craft your unique love story so you can cherish now & forever. With this offer you can bundle all 3 services for one great price. Combine Wedding Planning, Photography & Film together and save!

3 main wedding services only $8,450