In & Out Party Events

715 Discovery Blvd Building 2, unit 214, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number

About In & Out Party Events

We are here to make your wedding, event or party unique, memorable and stress free. We offer ala carte to full service packages or can create a package to suit your indiviual needs that are sure to fit everyone's budget.

Our in house Floral Designers have over 15 years experience and will create custom floral arragements for your wedding or event.

We have just about everything you need to help create the wedding or event of your dreams. We have tables and chairs, candleabras, vases, chandeliers, drapery, lighting, serving trays, gazebos, arches, wedding accessories and much much more!!

Follow In & Out Party Events on

Centerpiece
Centerpiece

4 Reviews for In & Out Party Events

Moranda · Married on 03/12/2011

When we found Marcella at In & Out Party Events it tuly was a blessing. All we could say throughout the rest of our planning process is how incredibly thankful we were and how we wished we had met her sooner. She was a tremendous help and always on top of everything. She had great ideas and taste considering all of the wedding planning experience that she has.
    In & Out Party Events is a place where you can really get everything you need at one place. Which makes it all a lot easier, and is a huge relief and I am sure all of the engaged couples out there would appreciate that I know that we did.

Dana · Married on 10/10/2010

Marci did an impecable job! She brought a welcoming and over the top attitude to the table everytime we saw her!! I'd recommend her to anyone! The world needs more people like you Marci!!! Marci went out of her way to accomodate whatever it was I needed. She made sure I came in UNDER budget! There aren't enough words to describe how we feel about you Marci!!!

Cecelia · Married on 11/30/2002

Marcella was prompt, offered suggestions, ready and eager to please, kept within my budget and had a wonderful 50th for my husband. I would for surely use Marcella's services again.

In & Out Party Events FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

• 715 Discovery Blvd, Building 2, unit 214 Cedar Park, TX 78613 See on map