Baldwin Park, CA 91706 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

8 Reviews for In N Out Catering

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

A yummy and exciting treat!

I live in Memphis. When my husband and I decided to have our wedding in LA, I knew i wanted and In-n-Out truck there from the start. Unfortunately, when I called to reserve the trailer, it was already reserved that night, so I was put on the waiting list. About a month before our wedding, they called and asked if we were still interested.. i said YES YES YES!!!

The trailer arrived at the venue on time and all the guests were so excited to see it! They started serving food about an hour before the party ended and everyone was just out and about getting all the burgers! It was delicious and we certainly got some fun pictures out of it. It was one of the things that made our wedding super memorable and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/29/2016

Who wants boring, old buffet or sit down dinners at what is supposed to be a PARTY!? Not us and our guests! We booked In N Out as the main food service for our reception dinner and it was a HUGE hit! We had mostly out of town guests who loved the LA-style treat. They also can create a grilled cheese option for the vegetarians in the group, and a lettuce wrapped bun for gluten free, but you'll need to think of another option for vegans if you have some attending your wedding. They do not come with fries - we had a catering company provide appetizers for our cocktail hour + serve sweet potato and regular fries with the burgers and a vegan salad to the vegans. You'll need a ticket ordering system for this as well. My sister is a graphic design artist and I had her create beautiful order cards that were set at each seat and they could fill out how they wanted their burger made. This helped solve the issue of it feeling like a cattle call for wedding guests.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Janel · Married on 03/07/2015

Who doesn't love some good In N Out? We had them cater our wedding, and they were just as amazing from the food truck as they are in the store. They were efficient and kind, and it was obvious how hard they were working to make our day go as smoothly as possible. You do need to have some kind of ticket system at your event so they know who to serve burgers to, but that's a small inconvenience for the awesomeness of having them there! No one at our wedding complained of a line, and everyone was so pleased with the great service they were provided with.

Sent on 03/31/2015