In Motion Video Productions

In Motion Video Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About In Motion Video Productions

Don't just replay it, relive it in HD
In Motion's style is distinctive. We don't just cover your wedding, we shoot it in a cinematic style that captures every detailed memory. Capture everything from the emotion of your vows to the sound of laughter as you dance the night away, all in stunning high-def.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Tampa

Follow In Motion Video Productions on

13 Reviews for In Motion Video Productions

Oh my goodness. Where do I begin?! In motion was by far one of the best investments we made for our amazing wedding day. Christina and her husband were amazing. He ran around the room making sure he got every moment he needed to in order to make our video the best ever. They used perfect music, and edited things wonderfully. This couple does amazing work, and every time we watch our video we tear up, laugh, smile, and just get to enjoy our special day all over again. You guys have an amazing talent, and this video is something I will forever cherish for many years to come. I can't thank you enough! You guys are the best!!!!!!

Profile Picture Cristina, 3/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My favorite vendor at my wedding!! They were extremely professional and creative! I saw my coming soon video and it is AMAZING!!!!! My guests say that it looks like a real movie trailer...and I don't disagree! I am beyond words about how happy I am that I decided to go with In Motion Video Productions! You will not be disappointed if you hire them because they will exceed all expectations!

Profile Picture User2948335, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our wedding film is AMAZING!!! Christina and James filmed our big day and they did a fantastic job!! They were so professional and so easy to work with. They captured so many amazing moments, details and emotions of our wedding day. I relived every emotion I felt on our wedding day as I watched our film. We cannot thank In Motion Video Productions enough for the work they did before, on and after our wedding day- the work is truly amazing. We will enjoy our video for many, many more years to come.

Profile Picture Christine, 11/10/12, 8 Reviews

220x220 sq 1281014341245 inmotionweb7
220x220 sq 1281014315839 inmotionweb4

3 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
The team at in motion have a unique and creative eye when it comes to video production.....they produce amazing videos

What an awesome team to work with. In Motion makes sure that all the important elements of your special day are captured. They do an excellent job with editing to deliver you a finished product that will bring tears to your eyes for many years as you remember your special day. We highly recommend this company.

In Motion Video Production is a long standing professional business in the Jacksonville community and has a great reputation for producing quality work. The owner, Christina Grimsley, has a full staff that can meet every need. Commercial or weddings, In Motion Video Production handles it all. I've been using In Motion Video Production for my interactive online publications, both in Jacksonville and Tampa. Christina and her crew are truly some of the best video professionals around!

Christina of In Motion is a true professional and a master of her craft. I have worked with Christina on many different projects as Key Makeup Artist and her camera work is superb! Christina is fun to work with and has a great sense of humor but always remains professional and does an amazing job.

Tampa, FL 33605   See On Map