In Bloom Flowers & Gifts

Maumee, OH View map

Our shop is a fulfillment of lifelong dreams. It is our sincere desire to provide you the best in floral design and gifts with elegance and value. Recently, we have moved from Erie, Michigan to Maumee, Ohio. We enjoy the feel of a smaller community and want to bring back the days of the personal florist. Let us get to know you. You won鈥檛 be disappointed!

Lindsay Married on 10/31/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beautiful flowers. They did just what I asked and more. I would highly recommend them for anyone.
  • User2231949 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My service at this florist was great for my May wedding. They were respectful of my budget and seemed to really understand what I was going for overall. I was able to add delivery after my initial consultation without an issue. All communications were duplicated in emails which was nice to refer back to. They also labeled everything when it was dropped off so there was no confusion about each piece. I also felt that there price was very reasonable, especially for what I got.
    Mark Married on 10/25/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kendra and her staff were excellent in helping us choose the floral arrangements at our wedding. She was very intuitive and listened to what we wanted, even when we changed directions midstream. The flowers were spectacular and were beautiful. She made our wedding gorgeous with them and it showed. I can't thank her enough for all the work she put in to make our wedding special.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Belle Amour Bridal Belle Amour Bridal Wedding Dresses

We just love working with Kendra and her girls. Their flower arrangements are amazing and unique! Can't say enough, we just love them!

Langley Hall Langley Hall Banquet Halls

Kendra and her staff at In Bloom are ready to assist in any way that they are able!

JH Photography JH Photography Wedding Photographers

We've love the beautiful arrangements from the gals at In Bloom Flowers and Gifts! Their bouquets are one-of-a-kind and the staff are so friendly!

Nazareth Hall

126 W. Wayne Street Maumee, OH, 43537
419-794-3000
866-602-8600

Open M-F 9am-5pm Closed Saturday & Sunday
Location of (In Bloom Flowers & Gifts)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding