Maumee, OH 43537 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About In Bloom Flowers & Gifts

Our shop is a fulfillment of lifelong dreams. It is our sincere desire to provide you the best in floral design and gifts with elegance and value. Recently, we have moved from Erie, Michigan to Maumee, Ohio. We enjoy the feel of a smaller community and want to bring back the days of the personal florist. Let us get to know you. You won't be disappointed!

Follow In Bloom Flowers & Gifts on

8 Reviews for In Bloom Flowers & Gifts

Lindsay · Married on 10/31/2015

Beautiful flowers. They did just what I asked and more. I would highly recommend them for anyone.

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • User5271902 · 2+ years ago

My service at this florist was great for my May wedding. They were respectful of my budget and seemed to really understand what I was going for overall. I was able to add delivery after my initial consultation without an issue. All communications were duplicated in emails which was nice to refer back to. They also labeled everything when it was dropped off so there was no confusion about each piece. I also felt that there price was very reasonable, especially for what I got.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Mark · Married on 10/25/2014

Kendra and her staff were excellent in helping us choose the floral arrangements at our wedding. She was very intuitive and listened to what we wanted, even when we changed directions midstream. The flowers were spectacular and were beautiful. She made our wedding gorgeous with them and it showed. I can't thank her enough for all the work she put in to make our wedding special.

Sent on 10/28/2014

• Belle Amour Bridal
    Belle Amour Bridal Wedding Dresses

We just love working with Kendra and her girls. Their flower arrangements are amazing and unique! Can't say enough, we just love them!

• Langley Hall
    Langley Hall Banquet Halls

Kendra and her staff at In Bloom are ready to assist in any way that they are able!

• JH Photography
    JH Photography Wedding Photographers

We've love the beautiful arrangements from the gals at In Bloom Flowers and Gifts! Their bouquets are one-of-a-kind and the staff are so friendly!

• Maumee, 43537 See on map
    419-794-3000 (Phone number)
    8666028600 (Other Phone Number)
    Open M-F 9am-5pm Closed Saturday & Sunday