In Bloom Designs

Bellingham, WA View map

$2,500 Typical Price
We are a floral design studio specializing in lush, exquisite floral designs that reflect each client's unique vision for their special day. From intimate gatherings to grand affairs, we pride ourselves in creating stunning designs for events of all sizes. Now offering organic and locally grown flowers. Complimentary consultations by appointment.

Katie Married on 01/21/2017
    Kate did the flowers for my January 2017 wedding in Seattle, and they were FABULOUS! She was one of the first vendors that I chose, because she had done such great work at my sister's wedding two years earlier. I met with Kate probably 11 months before my wedding and gave her my vision for what I wanted my flowers to look like. Between then and my wedding day, we emailed back and forth a couple of times and I sent her some inspiration images. She was so great in being flexible in incorporating some elements/decorations we already had and also had a bunch of items I was able to rent from her to avoid purchasing things I probably would never use again after my wedding :). With flowers, it's hard to know what you'll get because you don't get to see a trial run beforehand or anything... but Kate's work totally blew me away on the day of my wedding. We had two different types of centerpieces, two altar arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages and they all turned out better than I could have imagined. She did such a great job of interpreting the vision I gave her all those months ago and perfectly capturing the look and feel I wanted. I would very much recommend Kate for anyone looking for an amazing florist!

In Bloom Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Katie, it was my pleasure to do your wedding flowers, and it was such a joy to get to work with you!!
    Brigitte Married on 12/17/2016
    The flowers for the event were absolutely amazing and I would not hesitate in recommending Kate (Fadden) foe ANY event in the area. My Mom and I had seen Kate's flower arrangements at a wedding the previous summer and tracked her down for our wedding.
    Sarah Married on 08/16/2014
    In Bloom Designs was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Working with Kate the florist, was amazing. She listened well to what I wanted and was able to add her touch to it and perfect the vision that I had for my wedding. She is great to work with and very reliable. She is truly an artist and she really made my dream wedding come to life. She allowed for my wedding decor to be light and subtle yet elegant without being over the top. I would highly recommend her for your event or wedding!

In Bloom Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! It was such a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy that you loved your flowers! Wishing you and Justin the very best!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Pablo & Emily
    29 photos · 09/10/2017

Bellingham Wedding & Event Rentals Bellingham Wedding & Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Always a pleasure to work with Kate. Her professionalism is only surpassed by her design talent and knowledge of her craft.

Bellingham, 98225
Location of (In Bloom Designs)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding