Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Impressive Creations

Unique | Passionate | Inspired

Impressive Creations brings the delicate balance of heartfelt storytelling, no-rules creativity, cutting-edge technology & top-notch customer service to every wedding & event

It is our desire and passion to capture your uniqueness on film and artfully combine it with the music you love to create something far beyond your typical wedding or event video. It’s your day, your style, your emotions, your vision, your dreams! Why should your film represent anything less? Why should it be done any other way? It’s unique, its passionate, it’s inspired, IT'S YOU!!

You can rest assure that our team at Impressive Creations will provide you with excellent customer service and a unique film that will last for generations to come.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

As you might notice, I am not someone who typically writes reviews. However, after our amazing wedding, I felt the need to recognize Impressive Creations among our other vendors for their superb work. My husband and I could not be happier with Impressive Creations! From our first contact with Brian and his team to the end of our 3-day marathon wedding celebration, they were responsive, enthusiastic, prompt, professional, and most importantly very skilled in their craft. Moreover, Brian especially is very personable and easygoing, meshing well with the crowd. In fact, it took my husband a little while to process that he was our videographer after he introduced himself, as he mistook him for one of our guests! We opted for the same day edit, for which Impressive Creations produced in real time a cinematic video of our multiple events to be shown at the final reception itself. Our guests, my husband, and I were all amazed by this piece. At the time of this review we are eagerly awaiting the remainder of our edited and raw footage, but if the same day edit is any indication, we are in for a major treat. Thank you, Brian and the Impressive Creations team!

Profile Picture Alison, 8/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Brian from Impressive Creations is a genius! I was so picky about my same day edit, and I'm sure I drove him crazy, but WOW did he deliver!! I am so grateful for Brian and his team! They worked tirelessly on the day of the wedding, and took the most amazing footage. My same day edit was flawless and better than I had imagined. In addition to being a genius in his craft, Brian is an incredible guy. He was very warm hearted, and really cared about how I felt and what I wanted. He is worth every penny (and then some)! Thank you Brian for making me so happy! I can't wait to see our full length video!

Profile Picture Desiree, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Haven't seen the video yet - But I expect great things from what I have seen so far -
Sana and Rich Little

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
2 AWARDS

14 ENDORSEMENTS
Impressive Creations not only delivers one of a kind, incredible Story Telling style Cinematography - but their Customer Service is incredible. The talent, insight and creativity is what sets them apart - and their always present professionalism and knowledge of many cultures and backgrounds is a skill all of its own. Whether it be a 10 thousand dollar wedding - or a 10 MILLION dollar affair, each film will be tailored to fit each couple and we cannot stress enough what a fabulous investment you will make with this team!

Always a pleasure to work with Brian on every wedding. As a seasoned cinematographer, and even with our own company, we would jump at the chance to shoot for Brian. All brides and grooms will enjoy working with him and his very easy-going demeanor means you'll just have to relax and just enjoy the show of the work he produces.

We haven't had the opportunity to work with Brian enough! The few times we've had the opportunity I must say that I was breathtaken by his work! His shots are impeccable, his editing is fresh and his style is unmatched! Absolutely impressed!

Brian is a passionate professional...His work is amazing! I highly recommend him!

Brian is innovative and is a pleasure to work with! He always has great ideas for same-day edits, we had one not too far back where he took video shots from a helicopter for a wedding! The video was fantastic. Can't wait to work with Impressive Creations again!

73 PROS I KNOW