Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

12 Reviews for Imperial Events, Inc

Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Sandy Bell was extremely professional and provided excellent quality customer service. She is great at what she does and was a joy to work with as well as her team. Sandy was always very pleasant, cheerful and resourceful. She had a list of vendors ready to handle every aspect of my wedding and scheduled all of the necessary appointments. Every question I had, Sandy had the answer and quickly put my mind at ease. I highly recommend Sandy Bell and her team for your wedding or any special event of your life!

Profile Picture Kendra, 11/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1.3

Sandy Bell was fired 38 days before my wedding. She is a nice person but a lackluster wedding planner. She is very unprofessional (brought her children to multiple meetings and was late to majority of meetings). She does not address the details (my new planner addressed stationary, chargers and flat wear. She communicated a wedding cake change to the baker that Sandy claimed she had done. She secured my soloist, which Sandy could not seem to do. She completely redid my florals and wedding decor which Sandy barely assisted me with-she had her baby at that particular meeting and excused herself multiple times). I paid for partial wedding planning and she is cheaper than other planners (interviewed several after firing her) but you get what you pay for. I asked for a refund of the 50% I paid to secure her services and she would not give my money back, so I ended up paying Sandy and the actual planner who “planned” my wedding. On a positive note, Sandy suggested my florist, baker and DJ, whom were all great!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Sandy at Imperial Events came highly recommended from industry professionals and now I know why! She is professional and attentive and really cares about her clients. She has great planning skills. The best is she’s passionate which makes you feel confident.

Profile Picture Drew, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Non-Religious