201 East Liberty Suite 1, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 Map · Phone number

About Imagine Three

Imagine three strong-willed women collaborating, utilizing their talents, and producing pure bliss. Together, we possess unique talents that are used together and complement one another. We can either work together or work separately to provide you with the perfect service.

Imagine Three provides three professional services: photography, cosmetic artistry, and hairstyling. Our services range from weddings to formal events, photo shoots, portfolios, and senior pictures. Imagine it, dream it; we can do it.

Imagine Three photography also provides services for studio portrait sessions, weddings, and other events, as well as on-site sessions for groups or individuals.

Follow Imagine Three on

DSC3386

28 Reviews for Imagine Three

Téa · Married on 11/05/2018

Wonderful to work with!

We were a small wedding but Julie took the job and did hair for our wedding. She was organized, on time, super fun to hang out with...and she made everyone look GORGEOUS. I would definitely recommend Julie for your wedding day :)

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2016

Imagine Three did an excellent job for the hair and makeup for my wedding in Ann Arbor. They traveled to our local location and kept on a schedule to have us ready before the "be ready time." We had 11 women getting hair and makeup done and it all worked like clockwork!! I was so happy with how I and everyone else looked on the day of. I can't thank them or recommend them enough!!

Julie · Married on 12/31/2015

Hannah is such a good human being aside from being an amazing makeup artist. When I found Hannah online, my main concern was finding a makeup artist that had experience working with Asians with monolids. She had great experience and set me at ease quickly. She really listens to you to get a sense of how you want to look. Hannah uses high quality cosmetics as well. Hannah and her assistant were timely and organized. They were helpful in creating a day-of schedule for makeup. Hannah also makes sure that all of the bridal party gets to take home “touch-up kits” with some extra gloss, etc. The makeup stays all night long truly! I will continue to see Hannah for other special events.

Imagine Three FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Crossing River Wedding Films
    Crossing River Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

I work with ALOT of photographers...and most of them just kind of blend together as far as their style and how they approach capturing a wedding day goes. Whitney of Imagine Three Photography breaks that mold. Her approach to each wedding day is different and unique to that Bride and Groom for their wedding day. She's won't cookie-cutter shooting your wedding day..she coordinates with you to find out what you want and how you want your day captured and in the process creates images that are as timeless as the wedding day itself. So if your looking for that type of photographer ( who wouldn't right?? ) then I highly recommend Whitney! Give her a call..don't wait and miss out! - 419.202.2030

• Petals Planning Company
    Petals Planning Company Wedding Planners

I have known Whitney for quite some time and absolutely adore her! Her work is amazing, and she never fails to wow me with her creativity and quality of work. She is highly recommended by Petals Planning Company - we can't wait to work with her in the upcoming months!!!!

• 201 East Liberty, Suite 1 Ann Arbor, MI 48104 See on map