1296 West Ninth Street, Upland, CA 91786 Map · Phone number

About Imagine That!

ImagineThat! is the largest banquet facility in the Inland Empire. We offer over fifty thousand square feet of beautiful settings in our five rooms. Each room has a different theme for you to choose from for your very special day. We offer complete packages and excellent pricing while not sacrificing any of the smallest details that will make your day a very special and memorable one. Imagine That! offers our basic packages as well as customized event packages and full service off-site catering.

• Upland Events and Banquet Center
Victorian Room
Victorian Room
ImagineThatScreenShotcopy
Enchanted Forest Room

11 Reviews for Imagine That!

• gaby

gaby · Married on 05/18/2019

Forever grateful!

Imagine That will forever be my venue for all of my future events! Such a beautiful room (Victorian Room) and everything went so smooth, the staff was so amazing and made sure we were okay the entire night. They were very flexible and made our wedding night the absolute most perfect day of my life!! I am forever grateful.

Sent on 06/25/2019

sharon · Married on 10/30/2010

Pricing was the best in the area, and was all-inclusive of everything we needed (other than of course a DJ and photographers). They alleviated so much of the headache of planning a wedding, and dealt with everything for us. They supplied everything, from the fully decorated room, beautiful furniture and tableware, the linens (which we got to pick), the cake (which we also got to pick), and an exquisite meal.

The food tasting was fun. Of course, it wasn't the food we ended up selecting for our wedding, but the food at the tasting was so delicious, and meant to give you an idea of how food will be in preparation, freshness, quality, etc. The tasting was amazing, but our actual meal at the wedding was even better!

The rooms were all so beautifully decorated, it was difficult choosing which we liked best. We went with the one that suited our guest count, and our wedding theme (Mardi Gras). There was more than enough space for the ceremony and seating, and afterwards for dancing. We had a beautiful area for the cake too. I had brought in all of the little extras I wanted placed on tables, etc., and they set everything up for me. They made everything so easy for me, which is so helpful during the high-stress periods.

The food was incredible! Very high end catering, and delicious! Lighting and colors in the room were perfect for our special day. We have hundreds of photos and videos that all look just amazing. Our event host was also very helpful and gracious, and stood by to make sure everything went perfect - and it did! All the workers were so fast, meticulous, organized and on time. We had no issues whatsoever. We did have a significant credit at the cash bar for our wedding party, but we forgot to tell anyone, so ended up losing that money - oh well. Also the loss for guests who RSVP but did not show - but that's not the fault of the venue on any level.

We couldn't have been happier with how wonderful this venue was for us.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Amy · Married on 08/08/2008

Imagine That! was where my reception was held. I live in TX and got married in CA, so I had to plan my event from quite a distance away. The great thing about this venue is that they come as a package deal and a great deal it was too! They were so awesome! Not only do they do everything for you from placing your party favors on the tables, all the set up, coordinating your cake with a local bakery, make the centerpieces, food menu, and so on; but they also have a host to help you that evening and a wait staff that is totally dressed for the occasion. The reception has to be the most stressful part when planning a wedding because there are so many details to it and details to remember. They took all of that away from me and did everything for me! I highly recommend them to anyone planning a reception in Southern Ca!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Award

Imagine That! FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

• 1296 West Ninth Street Upland, 91786 See on map