Dallas, TX 75398 Map · Phone number

About Imagine Studios USA

Imagine Studios USA is a creative studio based in Dallas Texas. We call ourselves creative because we do more than just photography. Our projects range from National Advertising, Weddings & Bar/Bat Mitzvah's around the US, Videos, Teaching and creating marketing material for select clients.

We believe in providing exceptional quality with superior customer service. If you are looking for award winning photography, a creative video or out-of-the-box thinking for your next wedding give us a call.

9d8f65c76658bb95 1529213991 a15388bccae538d6 1529213987026 1 isu
cb8ddf6f3c8ef111 1529213992 9d8f65c76658bb95 1529213991 a15388bccae538d6 152921
9d8f65c76658bb95 1529213991 a15388bccae538d6 1529213987026 1 isu
cb8ddf6f3c8ef111 1529213992 9d8f65c76658bb95 1529213991 a15388bccae538d6 152921

8 Reviews for Imagine Studios USA

Pam · Married on 04/18/2009

Winn Fuqua Imagine Studios USA has been the photographer for all three of my daughters' weddings and he was FABULOUS! We are "Raving Fans" and would highly recommend him for any special occassion!

Sent on 08/08/2009

Ashley · Married on 04/18/2009

Winn was our wedding photographer and he was amazing! He did my older sister's wedding back in March of 2008 and my wedding in April of 2009. In addition, he is scheduled to do my twin sister's wedding in August of this year. He is incredibly professional and takes amazing photographs. I would recommend Winn to anyone in a heart beat, and if you are lucky enough to book him, I promise he will deliver!!!

Sent on 08/11/2009

Tricia · Married on 03/28/2009

Loved working with Winn. The bridal portrait at the Arboretum was long,but sooo much fun. He is so responsive to the bride's vision and does his best to accommodate. Had a great time working with him throughout the wedding activities. He is so professional but so patient and so much fun. We love the creative shots he took and appreciate his efforts to capture the essence of our celebration. We would all recommend him to any bride and groom who desire photography beyond the norm.

Sent on 08/07/2009

Award

Imagine Studios USA FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• A Very Special Day
    A Very Special Day Wedding DJs

Great work! Professional and worth every penny to know that you are in good hands. Richard McClure - A Very Special Day. DJ's, HD Video, Lighting and Drapery.

• The Atrium at the Granville Arts Center
    The Atrium at the Granville Arts Center Banquet Halls

Winn Fuqua and Imagine Studios...one of the very best photographers I have ever worked with. Truly a professional, yet so very personable and easy to work with. Winn makes our clients feel so comfortable and at home. He fits right in to any style and type of event. Having hired Winn for an event, I have seen first hand his quality of work, dependablilty and flexability. A winning personality, great fun, a dedicated & versatile professional..I know that whoever uses Imagine Studios will be pleased beyond all expectations!

• Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen
    Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen Hotel Weddings

It is a delight for me to work with Wynn and his crew. I appreciate how easy he is to work with. I appreciate his creativity in his work. He has a great eye to capture the sweet details of a special day.

• Dallas See on map
    4692320121 (Phone number)
    4698673782 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only.