Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Imagine! Photography & Design

Imagine! What We Can CREATE For YOU!

We are Bruce & Wanda Curtis, the owners and photographers of Imagine! Photography & Design. We have been photographing events and servicing clients in the Upstate New York area since 1997. We specialize in unique and contemporary images for  Weddings, Newborns, Children, Senior, and Family Photography. We also travel nationwide and abroad for destination events.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Custom Graphics (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Matted Prints (1)

I (the bride) met Bruce and Wanda at the Mazzone Hospitality “Experience the Difference” Wedding Event in March 2017, about a month after getting engaged. I felt like we immediately clicked, which was the feeling I was hoping for. I wanted to make sure our photographer would be able to make my fiancé and I laugh, and Imagine! did just that. Upon meeting Bruce and Wanda, I could tell they were warm, genuinely nice people, who loved their work, and even in the midst of hundreds of brides at this wedding event, they both made me feel special. After my fiancé was able to meet Bruce and Wanda, we booked our package without any hesitation. We scheduled our engagement shoot, which turned out amazing. We were so happy with the entire experience (we had a lot of laughs) and absolutely thrilled with the pictures. I had told Bruce what type of setting I had wanted for our photos—something industrial for some of the pictures, and something a little greener for the others. Bruce did some research and found the perfect location, for which I was impressed and grateful. It was exactly what I had wanted. Once we saw the engagement photos, we knew we were in good hands for the wedding and any nervousness I had about that disappeared. And my confidence in them was proven right. Not only were Bruce and Wanda amazing with our families and wedding party (Wanda especially amazing with the little kids!), but the whole experience was enjoyable, organized, and low-stress. And to top it off, we are so, so happy with our wedding photos. Another great thing about working with Imagine! was that Bruce was always available—from our first meeting to after the wedding, to answer any questions I had—and always timely and considerate. We can’t say enough good things about Imagine! Photography & Design. I can’t wait for another opportunity to work with them again. I recommend them with absolutely no hesitation. We’ll always be grateful to them for capturing those amazing moments of love and laughter.

Photos
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Start to finish...incredible! Would recommend to anyone who love food people and amazing photos

Profile Picture George, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bruce and Wanda were so amazing throughout the entire preparation of our wedding. They were constantly in contact with us and answered any questions we had fast and efficiently. They were adventurous, and happy to meet us in Bash Bish Falls for our engagement session. The best part was that they kept the whole day light hearted and fun. And somehow managed to keep my husband calm and composed before the first look. Once the ceremony and reception started we hardly even noticed them, and the pictures turned out beautiful. Plus, their photo booth was a huge hit with everyone at the reception.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Breeanne, 9/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Imagine! Photography & Design Pricing

1 VIDEO

2012 Wedding Highlights
1:20 minutes

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Imagine delivers! just wonderful...

Bruce and Wanda are a fabolous Photography team, and are one of the best photographers in the Business. I highly endorsed Imagine Photography!!

Great People to work with

Bruce & Wanda are one of kind!! They are so unique and their photo's are simply amazing!!! Cool Cat Entertainment has worked with them many, many times and love them!!! They are easy to work with, Brides & Groom's love them and they would be a great asset to your wedding professional team!

Edgy, modern, clean... I LOVE their work!

123 PROS I KNOW