Imagine It! an Event Planning and Design Company

Imagine It! an Event Planning and Design Company

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Imagine It! an Event Planning and Design Company

If you can imagine it, we can create it!

Imagine It! is an event planning, design and management company that provides the highest quality of services for life’s important personal and professional events. Our team of trained consultants have coordinated, managed and created dynamic event design & décor for a multitude of weddings, social and social corporate celebrations.

Imagine It! is a unique addition to the meeting and event planning industry. We are making our expertise available to the new generation of working professionals. We offer resources and support to individuals and companies to help create and ensure the execution of flawless events through a thorough analysis of the clients’ needs and desires. We provide services to clients who just don’t have the time to plan an event and to clients who may have the time, but would like expert advice. Contact an Imagine It! consultant today, and remember… "If you can Imagine It! We can create It!"

“If you can imagine it, we can create it!”

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Imagine It! an Event Planning and Design Company on

8 Reviews for Imagine It! an Event Planning and Design Company

My husband and I chose the partial planning package from Imagine It!, which meant they provided great tools to keep our planning on schedule, and followed up with me to make sure I had completed important items. We also were extremely happy with the invitations we ordered through them, and with the florist they recommended. But, it was the day-of planning service where these planners really shone! I do not know how our wedding day could have worked without Imagine It! there to set up, coordinate lots of transportation and moving parts, cue various parts of the ceremony to make sure we finished on time, and wrap up with vendors so that my husband and I did not have to worry about it. Everything went perfectly because of Imagine It! They brought in so many nice touches, too, including lunch for my bridesmaids and lovely decorating touches at the reception. They are very personable people, which left my [nervous] Mom and my bridesmaids feelings great about the whole day. Imagine It! provided great value for the price, too. As my husband puts it, "If I could go back in time and do it over, I definitely would choose them again."

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/10/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Andrea and Dariya and the team at Imagine It ! Were excellent. They provided my wife and I with an exceptional service at a great price. They were the consumate professionals and worked well with all of our other vendors, they made our wedding an unforgettable experience.

Profile Picture David, 9/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Imagine It! really came through for us with their knowledge, hard work, and dedication. I couldn't have imagined making it through my wedding day without their help. They went above and beyond and exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you Imagine It! for making our wedding day memorable and enjoyable :)

Profile Picture Charles, 5/14/10, 5 Reviews