3 Claudette Dr., Milford, MA 01757 Map · Phone number

About Images Event Studios

Images Event Studios provides portable, High-End, Digital Photo Booths for special events in the New England area. Our contemporary "studios" are perfect for taking any party to the next level. Whether your event is a wedding reception, corporate event, Bar/Bat Mitzvah or barbeque, our studios will fit in perfectly to add that extra something your guests will never forget.

MW
MW
1 5

4 Reviews for Images Event Studios

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2011

I saw this photobooth at a bridal expo and just had to have it. The fact that the booth itself was not an eyesore, and the prints were high quality 4x6 photos - not strips - had me sold!

David worked with me every step of the way to make sure that the location in the venue would work, and that our DVD would turn out the way we wanted it. He also worked with me to make sure the font on the overlay was exactly what I was looking for. He is professional and quick to respond to emails. Excellent customer service!

The booth itself was a big hit with our guests. We wrote a poem and put it in 4x6 magnetic frames and gave them to our guests as favors. They loved it! I can't think of a better favor - it's different from traditional favors in the sense that it's not something they will eat, or throw away. It's something they can display forever, and they will always remember our wedding when they look at it. We had the booth for our entire reception and in all our guests took over 500 pictures!

The turnaround time is amazing. David had our images online the morning after the wedding. It was great to be able to post the link on facebook so quickly - everyone loved looking at them. We also received the DVD in the mail while we were on our honeymoon the following week. The DVD is a slideshow set to our music with every picture. It also has digital files of all the pictures that we can use for reprints. The cover of the DVD has photo on the front and back, the date, etc. The physical DVD also has pictures on it as well. Very nicely done.

All in all I can say that this photobooth is worth every penny. As it goes with most families, the only time everyone really gets together is wedding or funerals. It's a nice touch because everyone is dressed up and able to get an updated picture with relatives and friends. Pictures they may not have gotten otherwise. So if you are considering Images Event Studios for your wedding, or any other event, DO IT! You will not regret it.

Thank you David and Stephanie for making my wedding day that much better!

Stefani · Married on 08/13/2011

By far the best part of my wedding!!!

stefani · Married on 08/13/2011

Images event studios photo booth was the best part of my wedding! The guest had a blast and loved it! Everyone should have it at their wedding!

• 3 Claudette Dr. Milford, 01757 See on map