Spring, Spring, TX 77379 Map · Phone number

About Images By T.Marie

Thank you for taking the time to visit my storefront! I am a photographer in the North Houston Area. I am very passionate about capturing those special moments! I love having the ability to "Stop Time." :)

I have two children and a wonderful husband who sometimes helps me out with my photography sessions. He has a very creative mind that I take full advantage of!

I started enjoying photography 13 years ago when I was in the Air Force. I trained to be a photojournalist and absolutely LOVED it! Since the day I was first given a camera (A really nice one!) I have not wanted to put one down. Not a day goes by that I am not thinking of new ways to take photos or new styles to try out.

My style of photography is a blend of photojournalism with the required posed shots. I always make sure to get what the client wants as well as introduce them to the Art of photography!

Follow Images By T.Marie on

GardenBridal80
GardenBridal64

5 Reviews for Images By T.Marie

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2011

I am very happy with my wedding photos. They are beautiful. I can't believe I got such a good deal. The price was amazing and the pictures are better than most photographers I looked at before my wedding who charge double.

Bottom line, I highly recommend Images By T. Marie.

Sent on 09/26/2011

adrieene · Married on 09/10/2011

Theresa was very professional and on time for everything! She is very thorough in her work and takes great photos (as she would say) that are not just ordinary photos but something that you would want to put on your wall. Her photogenic eye certainly captures those types of photos! She does not keep you waiting on your pictures long at all, they are often times uploaded with in the same week. If Theresa says that she is going to do something or be somewhere she is, that was not always the case with other vendors so I really appreciate that. The service certainly out ways the cost she's great all around!!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2011

Theresa was a great find! We hired her for our wedding and she was very friendly, professional, flexible, and offered a good price to fit our budget! I would recommend using her for any occasion!

~Jessica and Francisco

Sent on 09/01/2011

Award

• Phoenix Beauty & Wellness
    Phoenix Beauty & Wellness Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have work with Theresa on a couple of projects and can say that her work is unique and her professionalism exceeds the normal expectation. I would recommend her to any BRIDE TO BE!

• Demers Banquet Hall