Plano, TX 75074 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Image By Fuad

Established in 1996, Image By Fuad is striving to always stay competitive in the Photography Industry...Using the finest equipment, products, and software to create for you the memories that will last a lifetime...

Follow Image By Fuad on

IMG3957
IMG3957

9 Reviews for Image By Fuad

David · Married on 09/08/2012

I have used Fuad for all three of my daughters weddings, so that says a lot. The photos themselves are perfect but I want to also comment on his personality and how comfortable he makes everyone feel. I have been at weddings where the photographer isn't professional. With Fuad, you barely know he's there yet in the end you get the most incredible photos. His calm demeanor is a welcome trait during a wedding as there is enough anxiety on that day. My wife and I highly recommend Fuad. We knew after our first daughter got married that he was the one we'd choose as our other daughters got engaged.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Erin · Married on 06/14/2008

Fuad provided excellent photography for our wedding day. Many of our friends and family members have commented on Fuad's wonderful photography and we have been delighted with our pictures. Even during the wedding day, our wedding party said that Fuad's demeaner and professionalism make taking pictures fun and easy. I would definately recommend him to anyone that I know getting married.

Sent on 11/06/2008

Donna · Married on 06/02/2007

Fuad is a very professional individual to work with and provides a service that allows the couple to have the product in the end that they are looking for to remember their special day. I would highly recommend the use of Image by Fuad for photography services.

Sent on 11/14/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Image By Fuad FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Image By Fuad 1
    Wedding photography Digital file release
    All day coverage includes: Release of all digital files in RAW and JPEG format. one 16x20, two 8x10s and four 5x7s (all digitally enhanced) Travel charges are based on if location is more than 50 miles from my studio. Price: $2500.00 plus Tax in Wisconsin

• Plano, 75074 See on map
    9203369033 (Phone number)
    9207373598 (Other Phone Number)