16901 Vose St., Van Nuys, CA 91406 Map · Phone number

About I'm A Girl DJ

I'm a Girl DJ provides professional DJ services for wedding receptions, mitzvahs, corporate events and any kind of party you can think of!

Follow I'm A Girl DJ on

006c33aa3b7e0f62 black bow brunette christmas cute favim com 114159 large
jackson485

14 Reviews for I'm A Girl DJ

Lindsay · Married on 07/19/2014

Lisa was great! Not only did my husband and I love her, our guests were so impressed! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Lisa Kasberg just gets it. From the moment you speak with Lisa, it’s clear that she understands client service, and you’ll see why it’s no accident that she has succeeded in a competitive market and industry for 25+ years.

We were recommended to Lisa by a family friend who works in the industry, and before speaking with her, our belief was that if she was trusted within the industry then she would be good enough for us. For that reason, she was our first call. After speaking with her, she was also our last.

Living on the East Coast, planning a wedding 3,000 miles away was stressful, but of all the things we had to worry about, our DJ was not one of them. Not only did Lisa put us at ease leading up to the big day, but she also delivered. We were concerned balancing the musical tastes of 100 guests from several generations and struggled to articulate what we were looking for in terms of music during the reception (i.e. music everyone could dance to early on, while transitioning to more of a party for the younger crowd later). As part of the preparations, we gave Lisa a list of 15-20 songs to give her an idea of what we hoped to hear. She absolutely nailed it. Afterwards, we could have sworn that she had access to our Spotify account because the music was fantastic from start to finish.

There are many reasons why a DJ (or any vendor) may or may not be right for your event. But there is no reason not to have a conversation with Lisa before making that decision. We’re sure it will be worth your time.

Sent on 07/15/2014

kim · event on 06/01/2014

Lisa and I'm a Girl DJ are amazing!! She is "my" DJ forever. She just did our second event for us and she is delightful, dependable, really knows how to read the guests, entertain them and follow their leads as well as lead them to having a great time! Most of all, Lisa is warm and full of heart! She really cares that your event is fantastic!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Award

I'm A Girl DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00