Wheeling, IL 60090 Map · Phone number

About ILovePhotoBooth.com

~~~YOU CAN CHECK AVAILABILITY, REVIEW THE CONTRACT, PAY FOR DEPOSIT AND BOOK US FOR YOUR EVENT IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES USING OUR ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM.~~~

I Love Photo Booth, Inc is a sister company of Crane's Photography a well-known and reputable leader in the wedding photo field with over 10 years of experience.

Our photo booth was born as a way to enhance events and provide an engaging and memorable experience for couples and their guests.

After many years of laughter and compliments about the photo booth pics, we decided to make it available as a stand-alone service that can enhance any event.

We offer a product that is a step above the competition: Studio quality photos that will commemorate your event in a fun and playful way. No other photo booth company in Chicago can match our expertise and quality photos

We provide an interactive photographic experience that will be the live and soul of your event!

Studio lighting and professional photo gear are used to take photos of you and your guests. Commemorate your event the right way by choosing quality - you and your guest will want to come back to the amusing memories we can help you create!

img0238
img0072

10 Reviews for ILovePhotoBooth.com

Elizabeth Walsh · Married on 09/07/2019

Great addition!

I have to say one of my favorite memories of the wedding is seeing all of our guests photobooth pictures and gifs. The set up is really nice and the props were AMAZING! So many of our guests loved it and it was nice for them to have some fun photos to take away from the night. So worth the money.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Elaine · Married on 05/25/2019

FANTASTIC service; good at lighting all skin tones

I Love Photo Booth is AMAZING!! They arrived promptly with an impeccable backdrop and numerous props. The photographer was knowledgable, friendly, and attentive. They provided a digital archive of all the photo booth pictures within 24 hours of our wedding, including fun gifs!

Our wedding was in the Shedd Aquarium, so there were special rules about flash photography and the fish, but I Love Photo Booth adapted smoothly and professionally.

Importantly, I Love Photo Booth goes out of their way to ensure that ALL guests have a good experience—many of our guests of color came up to us to compliment the photographer and urge us to note in our review that this was their first photo booth experience where the photographer knew how adjust the lighting to complement darker skin tones (instead of just making the lighting for white skin the default, like previous photo booth companies had done, which resulted in bad photos for people with melanin). But I Love Photo Booth paid attention and had the knowledge to make sure that EVERY guest got great photos!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Madeline · Married on 05/04/2018

Highly recommend I Love Photo Booth!! They were super easy to work with and everyone loved the pictures! The props were great too. Thank you I Love Photo Booth!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Award

ILovePhotoBooth.com FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Wheeling, 60090 See on map
    630-788-3323 (Phone number)
    952-649-2711 (Other Phone Number)