Duncan Village, San Fernando, TT 1868 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Ilori Concepts

Ilori Concepts is a wedding planning company based in Trinidad and Tobago. They are fully certified and have more than five years of wedding planning experience. We at Ilori Concepts strive to create the event of your dreams while providing optimum customer service throughout the process. Whether you're a DIY or Busy Bride We offer an array of packages to suit your needs.

From the rehearsal dinner all the way through to the end of your reception, Ilori Concepts will handle all your event management needs. We offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options for civil unions, religious and non-religious ceremonies, double and destination weddings, and eco-friendly and military weddings. They provide an array of services, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest list management (RSVP etc.)
  • Timelines

Ilori Concepts 1
  • Donna

Donna Kent-Frederick · Married on 01/19/2019

Smooth sailing with Ayanna⛵

Trust me when I recommend Ilori Concepts to execute your wedding day with perfection. Ayanna and her team, they're on time, well organized, helpful, very professional and quick thinkers to any challenges that may arise. They take care of their couple to ensure your wedding day is perfect. My husband and I confidently recommend Ilori Concepts because they truly took care of us. 💝

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Chanelle

Chanelle Mcqueen · Married on 01/05/2019

Exceptional & God sent!

Not sure if I’ll have enough space to type in here lol. I must admit that I’m not 1 that give reviews but when I do it means that the service I received was above & beyond exceptional. Ayana & her team...hats off to y’all. I couldn’t ask for a better team to work with. The lead up to my magical day was smooth sailing because of this team. We had our lil hiccups however the efficiency and quick thinking of Ayana made everything that was going wrong go right. Very professional, punctual, well organized and goes beyond the call of duty are just some of the qualities Ayana and her team possess. My wedding day was absolutely beautiful. I thank God for Ayana and her team, thank you for accepting that gift God gave you. May He continue to bless and enlarge your territories. This was not a mistake and my husband & I are forever grateful. Y’all rock!!!

From the McQueens💜

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Teheila

Teheila John · Married on 12/23/2018

My experience with ilori concepts.... Aka Ayana

Wow so much positive things and thoughts to say about Ayana.... She was just an absolute God sent. As a bride you want to be able to enjoy and just live in every moment of your day without regret....and I was able to do just that with Ayana on our team..... Each vendor was contacted on our behalf.... Timelines were established in order for everyone to be on the same page etc. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator. Thank you and we love you. Mr and Mrs Grimshaw xoxo

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Ilori Concepts 2

Ilori Concepts FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,508.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 199.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3