ilonka floral decorator

ilonka floral decorator

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ilonka floral decorator

Unique Florals and Decor for your Event.

Ilonka Floral Decorator is an award winning wedding and event florist located in the heart of Philadelphia's Main Line. With an inventive approach to floral arrangement and a unique selection of accessories, Dutch designer Ilonka Comstock and her experienced staff 'set the stage' for a special occasion. Clients can also expect personal, detail-oriented service, as Ilonka Floral Decorator schedules only one event per day.

We invite you to:

Call us at 610 416 4096

Email us at info@ilonkafloraldecorator.com

Visit us at www.ilonkafloraldecorator.com

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow ilonka floral decorator on

43 Reviews for ilonka floral decorator

Clean Up (1)
Samples (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)

Ilonka was absolutely amazing to work with. She's creative and really knows what she's doing, and is so accommodating and works with your ideas and budget to make them something truly special. She works really hard to make sure everything is perfect, high quality, and exactly what you want. For our wedding, she went above and beyond to try and get the flowers we wanted, and when problems with flower sellers arose, she worked tirelessly to get enough of our King Protea flowers that our bouquets remained unchanged. For the centerpieces she then used Queen Proteas, a flower so similar no one knew the difference. She did all this and kept our contract the same, not charging more for different flowers or anything. Our wedding arrangements were stunning, and everyone I've talked to after the wedding complimented them as being beautiful and unusual. Ilonka is incredible sweet and hardworking, working with her was so easy and fun. You can't go wrong with her at all!!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Anyone looking for beautiful flower arrangements should hire Ilonka for their event. She and Keely are very sweet and have an amazing eye for design. Even though I live out of town, they were incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. They even gave me recommendations for other local vendors, as well. I had an idea of what the flowers for my wedding reception would look like, but Ilonka made everything even more gorgeous than I imagined! We absolutely loved them!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

It was a pleasure and truly an honor to work with Ilonka and Keely. Not only did they create the most stunning and unique floral arrangements I have ever seen for our wedding (lovely rosemary lavender boutonnieres, gorgeous peony and olive leaf bouquets and personal arrangements for our parents and grandparents, the sweetest flower crown for our flower girl, incredible eucalyptus and olive leaf garlands for the front door, staircase, and our VERY long reception tables, a fabulous peony and olive leaf arrangement on our arch, the most breathtaking hanging floral arrangements in the reception tent, and so much more...all on a day that was 90+ degrees and very humid) they were also helpful, patient, flexible and extremely kind throughout the entire planning process. What I love most about this mother daughter team is that they truly love what they do, which made the entire experience so much fun for me and my Mom. We felt as though Ilonka and Keely were with us every step of the way (even when we had to change our wedding venue several months before our date!) and I am so grateful for that. Their experience, skill set, knowledge and attention to detail is unparalleled. They completely transformed the venue space and when I arrived that day everything I saw surpassed the vision I had for how things would turn out...so much more exquisite than I ever could've imagined. We received endless compliments from our guests on the flowers, and are just blown away by the beautiful turn out - the arrangements they created truly made the wedding! I feel so much appreciation and gratitude for everything they did to bring our dream wedding to life. I will think of them every time I look back on the beautiful day and amazing experience that just wouldn't have been the same without their special touch!

Profile Picture User6075807, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

ilonka floral decorator Pricing

220x220 sq 1358372549803 amandajoshwed1153
220x220 sq 1358372364792 peche46311

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Ilonka floral decorator is tops on our list. We enjoy her creativity and attention to detail. A true professional!

Ilonka has provided the most beautiful flowers and flower arrangements for my client's wedding cakes. She does superb work and is a pleasure to work with. A total professional!

Great taste - one either has it or one doesn't, and Ilonka has it in abundance. What more could a bride ask for? Professionalism, responsiveness, and a commitment to beauty - Ilonka has these qualities as well. There is no finer florist for weddings in the area!

Ilonka Floral Decoration is a wonderful florist. Working with Ilonka puts our clients at ease, and we are thrilled to be able to recommend her.

Ilonka does beautiful work and is very artistic, professional and more than willing to work with your ideas and vision for your special day.