3804 Cook Blvd, suite 1A, Chesapeake, VA 23323 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Illuminations Innovations

Your wedding day, that once in a lifetime day… the moments, the dances, the vision that you’ve dreamt of your whole life. It’s finally here. You meticulously select your gown, the colors, what blooms make up your bouquet, the fabric of your linens, the food you serve… so don’t leave a decision, like who will be your wedding lighting expert, up to chance.

Illuminations Innovations brings the moments of your wedding day to life. Our experienced and professional staff will walk you through the moments that will make your memories. To that special moment when you take the dance floor for the first time as husband and wife, to the dance party with all your guests at the end of the evening, our skilled staff will walk you seamlessly through your wedding reception. Leaving nothing to chance.

Illuminations Innovations special event lighting services to enhance the ambiance and experience of your event. From the romantic glow of amber up lights, to exciting night club lighting or your name in lights, we can design a lighting scheme to dazzle your guests with visual sensations.

Call us today at 757-483-3948 to set up a consultation with one of our wedding planning specialist to discuss the details of your wedding day. From the special moments and activities, coordination between your photographer, videographer and service staff, to your last dance of the evening, every moment will be your vision come to life!

Follow Illuminations Innovations on

1275972304758016328605789207418
  • Videos 1

23 Reviews for Illuminations Innovations

Brandon · Married on 08/01/2015

Illuminations Innovations provided the lighting for my August 1, 2015 wedding at the Westin in Virginia Beach, Va. In sum, they are an AMAZING company full of talented professionals who really take pride in their work! I consulted with Blue Steel and Stage Right before committing to a lighting vendor and Illuminations Innovations prices CANNOT BE BEAT! You get top notch service from individuals who really care about you for a reasonable price. Of my vendors, they were one of the easiest and most accommodating to work with. On the day of, they showed up far in advance to set up and everything was perfect when I walked into the reception hall. Before my event I even gave them a list of the various colors I wanted during different segments throughout the night (ex: father/daughter dance; garter toss etc) and they followed my wishes flawlessly. I will recommend them to any other bride looking for a professional, reasonably priced lighting vendor to add that special touch to her wedding day. Book with them- you will not be disappointed. Illuminations Innovations- I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Karen · Married on 05/30/2015

We hired Illuminations Innovations to do lighting for a wedding at our home. They did lighting for the yard and inside our tent. When I noticed that we would need more to cover the yard Adam immediately took care of it. We had planned fairy lights in three water oak trees and Adam rec. white lanterns which turned out to be the hit of the wedding. They were so beautiful and really made the evening. The lighting guy that worked our wedding even helped our wedding planner take care of some problems with our generator and stayed on the phone until the problem was taken care of. We have two other daughters and will DEFINITELY use Illuminations Innovations for our lighting needs. They were awesome, set up the night before and really made our daughters night special.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Kim · Married on 10/25/2014

AWESOME group of people! They did a wonderful job. I Highly recommend illuminations innovations. They did the lights for our wedding reception and they did an EXCEPTIONAL job!. They will also be handling the lighting for my sisters wedding this August. Thanks again for a job well done!

Sent on 12/20/2014