By Appointment Only, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Map · Phone number

About Ilienne Florals, Ltd

Teresa Ferrando Kleint, a former banking executive, is the owner and head designer of Ilienne Florals. After leaving her position in the corporate world to pursue her passion for floral design and event planning, she received formal training at the Parsons School of Design and the New York Botanical Garden, and has worked with several renowned floral designers. Teresa uses a combination of her business skills, creativity and formal training, to create a style that is appreciated and admired by her clients. In addition to stunning centerpieces, gorgeous personal flowers, fabulous chuppahs or ceremony sites, we can provide assistance with the selection of linen, favors, and other rentals. On your wedding day, Teresa and her design staff will be on site to coordinate all the final details to ensure that your flowers and decorations are flawless. Our work has been featured in the New York Times, Long Island Weddings of Distinction and other publications.

pinkorchidbouquet
Farmwedding10
PurplestockgreenberriesLysianthus
Redrosebouquet11
Ilienne Florals, Ltd
contemporary pomander with orange and deep pink  mini roses
contemporary pomander with orange and deep pink mini roses
yellowbouquetgardeny

Ilienne Florals, Ltd 6
Ilienne Florals, Ltd 7

tal · Married on 11/11/2018

Unforgettable

I couldn't ask for a better experience. Such beautiful work. Amazing, fresh, high quality work. Everything that I asked for and had imagined was brought to life. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Ilienne Florals, Ltd 12
    Ilienne Florals, Ltd 13
    Ilienne Florals, Ltd 14
    Ilienne Florals, Ltd 15

I found Teresa and Ilienne Florals months before my wedding on wedding wire after doing a google search and was struck by the outstanding ratings people had given her.

Teresa was easy and enjoyable to work with. She listened to what I liked and what I didn't and came up with options as to what direction we could go in. I felt like by the time I finished our initial consultation, she knew my taste and I trusted her to execute what I envisioned, which she did to perfection.

The bouquets were beautiful. Mine was stunning. It was unique and vibrant, even better than I could have hoped for. My bridesmaids' flowers came out exactly how I imagined. The church was beautiful, and the tables at the reception were exactly how we discussed. I received so many compliments.

I would recommend Ilienne Florals to anyone planning their wedding. If I ever had another event where I needed to provide flowers at a number or tables, I would not even look elsewhere, I'd just contact Teresa. She does an incredible job, and once you decide what you want with her, you have nothing else to worry about or follow up on. She will take care of it.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Kimberly · Married on 06/15/2013

I first met with Teresa based on reviews I had read online. I knew the sort of look I wanted, but really had no idea what to expect from our appointment. After over 3 hours chatting in her house, she really truly understood how to get me in terms of the flowers we would have at our wedding. On paper, the proposal she sent me sounded good, however it wasn't until the day of when I walked into the venue that I was blown away by her talent and how much she really did get me and my vision. When I saw my bouquet, chuppah and other flowers, I couldn't stop jumping up and down and tearing. Everything looked amazing. I would definitely recommend others to work with her as well. She is brilliant with what she does!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Ilienne Florals, Ltd's reply:

Dear Kim,
    It was a wonderful experience to have worked with you. We will always remember your gorgeous beach wedding and the sunny and clear perfect summer day!
    Thank you for having faith in us.
    Sincerely,
    Teresa and Team

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ilienne Florals, Ltd FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,044.00

• Origin Photos
    Origin Photos Wedding Photographers

Ilienne Florals, Ltd really do go above and beyond to make your decor endless. They have a special bond with their costumers and work amazingly well with other vendors. They are truly amazing at what they do and Origin photos will vouch for them.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Ilienne Florals to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Macc Studios Wedding Photography and Videography
    Macc Studios Wedding Photography and Videography Wedding Videographers

I have known Ilienne Florals to be highly efficient, professional and creative. They attend to every detail, providing the client with total satisfaction. I highly recommend them for any event.

• , By Appointment Only New Hyde Park, 11040 See on map
    5167757929 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only