Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ignight Entertainment

Setting the Rhythm of the Night!

The secret's out, we all know that a great DJ & MC can totally make your event!  At Ignight Entertainment, music is our passion, no amateurs or weekend warriors here.

In hiring us, you will have a professional, personable DJ & musician experienced in reading the crowd, ice-breaking the dance floor, and running your event.  With one-on-one planning, customized service, and our legendary flexibility, we are able to consistently deliver the high-quality events our clients deserve.

From small, modest, personal parties, to large extravagant weddings and corporate events, you can be confident that your event will reflect your tastes and values.  Flexible and precise of your needs and wishes, we will dedicate our talents to strike the perfect moods and blend the various tones for your event.

We can't wait to Ignight Your Night!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

My wife and I could not have found a better DJ to party with at our wedding reception! Throughout the whole process Mike from Ignight Entertainment was professional, accommodating and a ton of fun! We were able to request exactly what we wanted for each section of the night (and he will even help you plan the flow of your reception). There are some vendors who show up and do things the way they’ve always done them. Not with Mike. He will listen to YOUR vision for what you want to do and make it happen, exactly as you ask him to. He was able to accommodate some last minute changes without any difficulty.

He mixes all the music live, so the songs flow super well throughout the night (doesn’t feel like a playlist like some weddings do). When the crowd started thinning on the dance floor, he always had the right song to get everybody back out there and having a good time. He’ll tell you, his philosophy is to leave people wanting more at the end of the night, and he did just that! Mike, thanks for such a great time. You were awesome! We feel lucky to have had you as a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Nicolas, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Mike was incredible! He was always punctual, quick to respond, and overall just so much fun to work with. Mike DJ'd our wedding and our guests haven't stopped talking about how much fun they had. In addition to handling our reception, Mike provided the necessary equipment for our ceremony. We had live music during our cocktail hour and Mike worked with the musicians to coordinate their setup as well. We would hands down refer Mike to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was fantastic! He was our dj for my husband and I's wedding and we could be more happy with him. He was super easy to talk to, always responded to emails and phone calls in a timely manner, and just made the whole planning process stress free. All our guest had a great time dancing the night away, and you couldn't pull my husband and I off the dance floor that night! He made sure to play music that we liked and our guest would like, making sure there was a range of music for all of the different age groups and different cultures, for we had a large group of family from Brazil. Mike was awesome, highly recommend him for any of your DJ needs!

Profile Picture Taylor , 9/28/17, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1401986364198 ignightlogo2014

Sharing is Caring!

$845.00 Value | Promo Code: SHARE
~"Good things take time, but great things happen all at once"~ Did you and your best friend get engaged right around the same time? Are you planning your weddings in the same season? Are they still looking for a DJ? Great! Because we love when our clients refer us to their friends. In fact, if you both book Ignight Entertainment for your weddings, we will give each of you a 10% discount on our Dj services! Sharing is caring after all :)
Available to the first 20 couples
#WWbabc830ba0b5dc9e

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Let me be brief- Ignight is truly a professional service. Mike is a musician doing what he loves, and he has a passion you can feel. As a wedding videographer, I always am a bit concerned with whether the DJ will have any audio outputs for my recording equipment, or whether or not he'll even want me to hook up. I've never worked with anyone more accommodating. Mike freed up multiple channels specifically for me, and all his equipment worked perfectly. Filming the dancing is very important to me, and Ignight delivered the visual goods. The dance floor lights, his setup, all of it was psychedelically picturesque. Ignight kept the music pumping and the crowd jumping. I would recommend them in a heartbeat to any couple looking for a talented (not a press play on the computer) DJ that will have you slow dancing one minute and popping the next. I've seen quite a few DJs, but if you were lucky enough to click on Ignight's page, look no further.

Ignight Entertainment is awesome! They bring the beats and keep the dance floor going all night long. There is never a dull moment and their professionalism and expertise is top notch. I highly recommend Ignight Entertainment and all they have to offer for your next wedding!

Mike was a pleasure to work with on a wedding event at Crooked Willow Farms. He was very accommodating to my clients and very professional. He was prepared to play any of the songs the crowd requested and was great at keeping with the flow of the party and the timeline. I will be recommending Ignight for future parties and weddings that I manage as he truly made my job easier by being so easy to work with. Great job Ignight and thank you for helping to make this event special!

Mike is wonderful to work with! He not only knows how to read a crowd and make sure that everyone from age 2 to 92 is having a blast but he also an amazing team player behind the scenes. His flexibility and professionalism are top notch. As a planner, I can tell you that it's not easy to find a MC/DJ that is both fun and professional. Mike is that and more!

From the experience I've had in the wedding industry I know that a DJ can make or break the wedding. I've worked with a variety of DJ's, and in the Denver area Mike is always at the top of my referral list. He's laid back, truly loves what he does, and knows how to throw the best dance party!

Events