Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ignight Entertainment

Setting the Rhythm of the Night!

Ignight Entertainment is a wedding DJ company in Greenwood Village, Colorado. This professional, personable, and experienced team of passionate musicians and event experts will give you customized services for the event of your dreams. They will run your event and provide amazing entertainment that will keep you and your guests having fun all night long.

Ignight Entertainment can provide one-on-one customized planning in order to create and coordinate an event with entertainment that reflects your exact tastes, style, and wishes. With over 10 genres of music to choose from, and a variety of equipment such as disco balls, flat screens, and photo booths, you are sure to have a great event. The list of available services includes:

• Consultation

Uplighting (3)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

I worked with Mike and Ian did the wedding. Both of these guys were amazing! Everything I needed Mike helped make my vision come true. He is worth every penny, kind, professional, and so on top of it! He responded to me immediately and provided me with whatever I needed. I can't believe how perfectly everything went. My father in law did a slide show and the guys worked with him to help set it up. Ignight Entertainment is hands down amazing. They worked with my budget and killed it!! I got so many compliments on the music. They allowed me and my husband to custom make our music list. They also provided market string lighting and dance floor lighting. I'm AMAZED. you will not be sorry picking these guys!! Thank you so much for making my vision come to life.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Mike is a great guy. He is so friendly and personable and you can tell that he really loves what he does! We clicked with him right away. He accommodated us when we needed an emergency microphone for our ceremony even though we went with live music just for our ceremony. He has a website where you can pick your own music and it is really easy. I am a pretty controlling person and wanted specific music to be played, even though my bridal brain took over and I wasn't as great at it as I thought I was! We did a choreographed dance for our first dance and he knew exactly when to fade the song out. I would recommend Mike to anyone!

Profile Picture April, 6/30/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I could not have found a better DJ to party with at our wedding reception! Throughout the whole process Mike from Ignight Entertainment was professional, accommodating and a ton of fun! We were able to request exactly what we wanted for each section of the night (and he will even help you plan the flow of your reception). There are some vendors who show up and do things the way they’ve always done them. Not with Mike. He will listen to YOUR vision for what you want to do and make it happen, exactly as you ask him to. He was able to accommodate some last minute changes without any difficulty.

He mixes all the music live, so the songs flow super well throughout the night (doesn’t feel like a playlist like some weddings do). When the crowd started thinning on the dance floor, he always had the right song to get everybody back out there and having a good time. He’ll tell you, his philosophy is to leave people wanting more at the end of the night, and he did just that! Mike, thanks for such a great time. You were awesome! We feel lucky to have had you as a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Nicolas, 10/14/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1528808508 500956dd0412b75e 1426371126186 jones wedding dance

Sharing is Caring!

$845.00 Value | Promo Code: SHARE
~"Good things take time, but great things happen all at once"~ Did you and your best friend get engaged right around the same time? Are you planning your weddings in the same season? Are they still looking for a DJ? Great! Because we love when our clients refer us to their friends. In fact, if you both book Ignight Entertainment for your weddings, we will give each of you a 10% discount on our Dj services! Sharing is caring after all :)
Available to the first 20 couples
#WWbabc830ba0b5dc9e

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Ignight is one of the top DJs in the state of Colorado and beyond! Don't sleep on booking Ignight - his calendar books up fast for good reason - he is one of the best out there in the wedding DJ / MC industry!

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

Let me be brief- Ignight is truly a professional service. Mike is a musician doing what he loves, and he has a passion you can feel. As a wedding videographer, I always am a bit concerned with whether the DJ will have any audio outputs for my recording equipment, or whether or not he'll even want me to hook up. I've never worked with anyone more accommodating. Mike freed up multiple channels specifically for me, and all his equipment worked perfectly. Filming the dancing is very important to me, and Ignight delivered the visual goods. The dance floor lights, his setup, all of it was psychedelically picturesque. Ignight kept the music pumping and the crowd jumping. I would recommend them in a heartbeat to any couple looking for a talented (not a press play on the computer) DJ that will have you slow dancing one minute and popping the next. I've seen quite a few DJs, but if you were lucky enough to click on Ignight's page, look no further.

Ignight Entertainment is awesome! They bring the beats and keep the dance floor going all night long. There is never a dull moment and their professionalism and expertise is top notch. I highly recommend Ignight Entertainment and all they have to offer for your next wedding!

Mike was a pleasure to work with on a wedding event at Crooked Willow Farms. He was very accommodating to my clients and very professional. He was prepared to play any of the songs the crowd requested and was great at keeping with the flow of the party and the timeline. I will be recommending Ignight for future parties and weddings that I manage as he truly made my job easier by being so easy to work with. Great job Ignight and thank you for helping to make this event special!

8200 South Quebec Way, Englewood, CO 80111   See On Map