Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

51 Reviews for IET Band

Sample Music (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Lighting (1)

IET band is simply amazing. I booked them for my company's launch party. Jackson Chery is very professional, and responsive. The band was everyone's favorite part of the party. They played different genres of music. The lead singer was engaging and interacted with the crowd. Everyone was on the dance floor having a great time. The music is just phenomenal. For weeks after our party, I received calls from attendees of my party asking for IET's booking information. I definitely plan on booking them again.

Profile Picture Jo, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

They were excellent! They are diverse, flexible, on time, and professional. It was a great experience.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

There really aren't enough words to describe how amazing IET Band truly. From start to finish, they certainly helped make our Washington DC wedding spectacular. We felt it important to incorporate a wide variety of genres and music throughout the reception, and the band & accompanying DJ were very attentive to our desired choices.

IET's performance was absolutely spectacular! They got the reception started and everyone dancing well before the bridal party's entrance. That liveliness carried on throughout the evening which was EXACTLY what we wanted.

If you are even slightly considering a band, IET is well worth the investment. IET is simply the best! BOOK THEM NOW!

-SVH