iDo Events by Nancy

Sunnyvale, CA 94087 Map · Phone number

About iDo Events by Nancy

iDo Events by Nancy provides Day of Coordination for your wedding needs, helping couples to execute all of their plans and ideas on the day of. I've been trained and certified to coordinate all details involved with your vendors and wedding party in order to ensure a smooth going event. More importantly, my organizational skill and close attention to details will make your day as stress free as possible. Hire me as your day of coordinator and watch your dream wedding become a reality.

Follow iDo Events by Nancy on

Wedding reception area
Wedding reception area
Elegant dining area
Elegant dining area

9 Reviews for iDo Events by Nancy

Cathy · Married on 08/21/2011

I had to include "Beauty and Health" along with Wedding Planning because Nancy's coordination of our day kept us both relaxed and relatively stress-free. From point of contact, she already made a good impression because she was responsive with all my emails (and I tend to ask a LOT of questions!). I love to plan events and I try to be very organized so to hand that over to someone else was unnerving. But there was a sense of freedom when I gave her the vendor contracts. After that, I was cleared from the business portion of the wedding and able to concentrate on the fun stuff like bar and menu selections and what jewelry to wear or how my hair will be.
    As everyone forewarned me, situations did come up and Nancy was very good about keeping me in the loop. But she was always quick to reassure me that it would be handled, she just wanted me to know. And being the control freak that I am, I really liked that.
    Day of Wedding: (1) sat on avocado while in the limo (2) popped 2 buttons off my dress = Nancy was ready with shout wipes and a threaded needle! (3) family members tried to take over our photo session = her assistant, Mai, was polite but firm and kept us focused on the photo list. (4) I was suffering from a hangover the day before and didn't want to drink = Nancy suggested I walk around with a glass of "champagne" (aka sparkling cider) and people will only toast me versus making me drink. (5) my better half does not drink and we were worried about him getting sick from peer pressure = Nancy (and the restaurant manager) cue the bartender to keep his drinks light, not only saving me from a drunk husband but also making him look good for taking in so many "drinks!" lol
    Knowing that Nancy was behind the scenes allowed us to enjoy one of the most important days of our lives, and I can't thank her.enough for it. Although this is one of those times where you can't say you would hire her again without jinxing your marriage, I would happily recommend her to others and put my faith in her hands.

Kartika · Married on 06/03/2011

Working with Nancy as our Day of Coordinator was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I are extremely glad we picked her, we were originally going to go with a DOC from the venue. Since we booked her about 3 months to our wedding, she immediately got the ball rolling by making sure she got all the detailed info of our big day and all the planning I've done so far. Nancy gave really great suggestions and listened to everything I expected for our wedding. She was always very quick in responding to my emails, and always made sure to address any concern I had. She also did such a great job making sure that all of our vendors were in the same page. in We had to make some changes to our wedding because of the weather, and Nancy made sure she took care of everything promptly and coordinated any change to our vendors.

I really loved working with Nancy, and I definitely recommend her to any bride who is looking for a Day of Coordinator.

dat · Married on 05/14/2011

What can i say about nancy other than the fact that she was on time, decisive, assertive and professional. We honestly believe that if we didn't hire her, our morning tea ceremony would not finish on time; the wedding ceremony would not be smooth as it was and not everything at the reception would be in place and in order. Thanks again nancy!

iDo Events by Nancy FAQ