PO Box 6672, Ventura, CA 93006 Map · Phone number

About Ideal Lighting and Sound, LLC

As you plan your special day, remember lighting and drapery can transform the look and feel of your venue. With over ten years' experience in the industry, we started Ideal Lighting and Sound to provide personalized service and excellence in lighting design and other audiovisual services for weddings and special events. We operate with a focus on integrity, customer service, and value. We look forward to creating the ideal ambiance for your wedding!

Our event design service options include uplights, pinspots, cake lighting, head table lighting, band lighting, string lighting, lanterns, custom monogram gobos, drapery, sound and projection equipment and more. We know each wedding is unique and work with you to create the right package for your vision and space.

Serving Ventura & Santa Barbara Counties and beyond. Contact us today for a custom quote 805-746-5862 or info@ideallightingandsound@com. Photos of our most recent events can be found at www.facebook.com/ideallighting.

Follow Ideal Lighting and Sound, LLC on

Skirball1w
AmazingWeddingCake

6 Reviews for Ideal Lighting and Sound, LLC

amber · Married on 04/04/2014

Mark at Ideal Lighting was a pleasure to work with. I had a tough time finding what I wanted for my wedding that would make the event, but Mark knew exactly what I needed! He was excellant to work with! The lighting for our wedding was beautiful! He helped me find that special touch that helped with my wine theme. Thank you Mark. We loved it! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Andrea · Married on 01/04/2014

One of the Best DJ/Lighting services in the area! Plus real genuine Customer Service! James is super professional and great to work with. He does lighting, draping and will find a way to make your vision come true. I would definitely recommend James to anyone looking to add lighting to their event!

Sent on 01/16/2014
  • F

Felicia · Married on 09/08/2012

Ideal Lighting and Sounds are the best, they created a beautiful ambiance for my wedding that made it feel like a dream. Several of my guests work in film production and they made sure to tell me the mood was set perfectly for photos or film. It truly added a bit of magic to our mountain setting. With almost no moon that evening for natural lighting, Ideal Lighting did an amazing job in making sure all walkways were well lit and the mood was set. They created a very romantic ambiance and would highly recommend them and their very friendly,professional staff.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Ideal Lighting and Sound, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What lighting services do you provide? Audiovisuals
  • What decor services do you provide? Drapery, Venue Selection

• Events by M and M
    Events by M and M Wedding Planners

It was an absolute pleasure working with Ideal Lighting! During the planning process, they were very professional and were able to accommodate whatever was requested, without pause. When the day of the event came around, the final design was breathtaking! Sometimes people don't realize what a difference specialty lighting can make. When it came to work ethic, they were on time, quick and thorough, even when it came to clean-up. I highly recommend Ideal Lighting to anyone hosting a wedding or a special event.

• XOXO BRIDE Events
    XOXO BRIDE Events Wedding Planners

We love Ideal Lighting! They are responsive, curtious, talented and provide quality services at a great price. Without hesitation I would recommend Ideal Lighting.

• The Wedding Music DJ's
    The Wedding Music DJ's Wedding DJs

The last Wedding I did with Ideal Lighting and Sound they transformed the Reception into most beautiful setting!

• PO Box 6672 Ventura, 93006 See on map