808 Lyndon Lane Suite 104, Louisville, KY 40242 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About ICVideo

ICVideo is a dynamic collection of people that work to capture your day unlike anyone else. We have been fortunate to have filmed in many of the regions top venues and worked with an incredibly diverse mix of beliefs and faiths. Whether your wedding is an intimate affair on a small farm or a large celebration at your local Parrish with a gathering of friends and family from all over the world, your wedding deserves to be filmed. We have a diverse range of qualifications that includes broadcast and communication degrees, and most importantly, a studio dedicated to weddings with professionals who understand how important your day is. Let us put our eight years of expertise as Kentucky's premier wedding videographer to work in capturing your day.

We offer a range of productions from simple two camera set-ups to much larger productions.

• Madison Marie Films
  • Bruce Karcher Videography
  • Erick Donley Videography

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

6 Reviews for ICVideo

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 06/21/2014

A wedding video was never something that I had thought about until it came time to planning my own wedding. I knew that I was willing to make some sacrifices in other places financially in order to have a great video to help me relive my day. ICVideo provided that for us. They were friendly and helpful throughout the entire planning process and people are still talking to us about the same day edit video they were able to put together to show during our reception. Their pricing options make it easy for you to create a package just for you too, which I loved. I am so glad that we decided to have a video professionally done and I am so glad that we chose ICVideo to do it.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Robin · Married on 04/07/2012

professional and unobtrusive! love my wedding vid! was impressed with the service as well. some of my other vendors weren't as easy to work with as these guys. i wish every business was run like this one!

Sent on 08/04/2012

Heather · Married on 06/05/2010

I strongly recommend IC Video to future brides. I could not imagine not having their services on the most special day of our lives. They were friendly, professional, and their work exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 10/07/2010

• Entertainment Essentials
    Entertainment Essentials Wedding DJs

Ask anyone who is married--What do you remember about your wedding? You are likely to receive one of two responses: A blank stare or a vivid description of the day (and multiple references to their videographer). When it comes to your wedding there are so many moments; both big and small. Be sure and speak with ICVideo about how to capture them all!

• Entertainment Essentials
    Entertainment Essentials Wedding DJs

• Honey Heart Photography
    Honey Heart Photography Wedding Photographers

ICVideo is an incredibly talented, friendly, and motivated team of people that produces amazing video. From using the highest quality equipment to having a great understanding of what couples need on their wedding day - they are an incredible team of videographers who are great to work with. We highly recommend them! -Mary Lashbrook Photography

• 808 Lyndon Lane, Suite 104 Louisville, 40242 See on map