6122 N. Winthrop Ave. Unit C, Chicago, IL 60660 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Real Weddings 1

About Iconic Arts Chicago

We specialize in all aspects of video production. We listen for the style you would like from the keen eyed creative to the transparent documented memory of your day.

Follow Iconic Arts Chicago on

2 Reviews for Iconic Arts Chicago

• Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn · Married on 05/18/2018

Love Our Video!

Caleb and his assistant were amazing! They were kind, professional, and their work is absolutely perfect. The highlight video we got back fit who we are as a couple and Caleb was so good at catching all those big moments for us. He also let us pick the songs we wanted which was SO important for my husband and I who are very particular with music. Each song has a strong meaning and we didn’t like how other places just used generic songs or instrumentals. Caleb allowed us to have the freedom to control the look, feel, and sound of the video while giving himself artistic freedom to create his product. And for the price?! I couldn’t believe we could get such a high quality highlight film AND raw footage for under $2500, which is what a lot of the other places started at and their videos were nowhere near his quality.I hear so many people being on the fence about hiring a videographer for their wedding and now having gotten our video back, I can’t believe people debate this. If you are unsure about getting a videographer, please contact Caleb! I have the most beautiful highlight film that we’ve already watched at least 5 times and I’ve cried everytime hearing my husband’s vows. We also have all of the raw footage from that day. Having pictures are wonderful and you should not compromise for a good photographer no matter the size of your wedding, but I would definitely argue it is just as important to have a videographer. Thanks to Caleb, we will be able to relive that day whenever we want! I have heard so many brides regret not getting a videographer, this is not a day you want to have regret. For Caleb’s price and product you will definitely not regret hiring him!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Catie · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot say enough amazing things about Caleb from Iconic Arts Chicago. We were on the fence about a videographer for a while and booked Caleb through I Do Video by Leo about a week before our wedding. Since we booked last minute, I only briefly talked to Caleb about what we wanted prior to our big day. He had such a great sense of what we wanted and we couldn't be happier. It was important to us to "forget" we had a videographer; Caleb worked in the background and caught some of the most genuine moments. There is a time where I am dancing with my husband and we are just cracking up laughing and I didn't even know Caleb was there to capture it. He was so incredible and easy to work with and our video is absolutely gorgeous. We couldn't have picked a better videographer to trust with our most special wedding moments. There are not enough ways to say thank you for capturing our dream day so perfectly!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Catie and Ken Black

Sent on 02/20/2017

Iconic Arts Chicago FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings