Utica, MI 48315 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Icing tops the CAKE

~~Online Retailer~~
One stop shop for all life's exciting changes... Wedding to Baby!!

**Wedding favors**Invitations**Bridesmaid/Groomsmen Gifts**Bridal Shower Favors**Baby Shower Favors**Baby Gifts**

Follow Icing tops the CAKE on

• la mia dolci chocolate & confections
  • Photo Booth Nook
ToteBlkMonogram
CherryBlossomWeddingCake3
ChampagneBottle

4 Reviews for Icing tops the CAKE

We met Krissy and loved her right away! She is laid back and easy to work with, and her cakes are DELICIOUS! Every piece of our cake was eaten on the night of our wedding! We also used Icing Tops the Cake for cupcakes for our shower, where we also received tons of compliments! Krissy is easy to work with and promptly returned any emails or calls that she wasn't able to answer. She went above and beyond offering to order us our cake topper or anything else we may need out of Wedding Star magazine. I would highly recommend working with Krissy and Icing Tops the Cake.

Sent on 10/12/2012

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2012

HUGE HIT! I had a groom's cake made for my husband at our rehearsal dinner. It was in the shape of his first car, a 1977 Buick Electra! Krissy did an excellent job sculpting the cake and getting all of the details (right down to the hood ornament) right! If you are looking for a unique and/or sculpted cake...I would definitely recommend Icing Tops the CAKE.

Sent on 08/14/2012
  • User2621952 · 2+ years ago

Krissy was fantastic! I really wanted a traditional tres leches cake for our wedding, but was bummed that I wasn't going to be able to have a beautiful tiered wedding cake (this cake is usually only a sheet cake). 2 weeks before the wedding, I was referred to Icing Tops the Cake by a coworker who said Krissy loves a challenge! Krissy figured out a way to make a tiered tres leche cake and it was beautiful and delicious! She is absolutely wonderful at what she does. Best last minute wedding decision I made was contacting Icing tops the cake!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Icing tops the CAKE FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Icing tops the CAKE 1
    15% off selected Invitations
    We are offering 15% off selected invitations. Please visit www.icingtopsthecake.com and select invitations for more info.

• Utica, 48315 See on map
    2482079088 (Phone number)
    Consultations are by Appointment Only!