226 East Washington street, Louisville, KY 40299 Map · Phone number

About Ice House

We help people celebrate by focusing on all key elements of any successful event. We’d like to make your next event a true celebration by handcrafting an amazing experience.

We help people celebrate by focusing on all key elements of any successful event. We'd like to make your next event a true celebration by handcrafting an amazing experience.

• Gardencourt
  • Huber's Plantation Hall at Huber's Orchard & Winery
  • Bradshaw-Duncan House
  • 21c Museum Hotel

4 Reviews for Ice House

Nicki · Married on 06/21/2014

The Ice House is the perfect venue to dress up in a variety of ways. The space is modern and open, the staff is knowledgeable, on trend, and very flexible. The venue also offers many different spaces for large/small events. We held our wedding ceremony on the rooftop and then transitioned inside for the reception and it was effortless! We wanted a relaxed, mingling atmosphere and this venue was perfect for it with the "garage doors" open and access to the outdoor patio area, while still being able to see the dance floor and band. I can definitely see how this venue could easily be dressed up for black tie or more formal event as well. Great venue, great staff!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Andrea · Married on 08/10/2013

They listened to my vision and exceeded my expectations in creating the perfect atmosphere and the food was beyond phenomenal.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Ashley · Married on 12/05/2015

I can't say enough good things about Erica and her team. They took care of everything, and it was so nice to deal with one vendor for venue, catering, bar, and decor. They were easy to communicate with, and as a bride I felt satisfyingly lazy since all I really had to do was have a couple meetings, answer a few emails and then just enjoy the day. Thanks to everyone at The Ice House!

Sent on 12/21/2015