Schenectady, NY 12302 Map · Phone number

About iCandy Wrappers

Our candy wrappers are superior quality and cannot be found anywhere else. They are designed to coordinate and enhance your events. All of our wrapper designs can be personalized with your poems, photos, quotes and colors. Our wrappers will truly impress your guests! If you do not find a design that meets your needs, we will create a custom design for you at no charge!

080707 roseelegance lg
wedding header
bridal cb
080707 bouquet2 lg
0807 callalilly lg
080707 redrose lg
wedding PolkaDot lg
iCandy Wrappers
cw wedding sepia roses lg
cw wedding collage lg

13 Reviews for iCandy Wrappers

Kristina · Married on 05/06/2016

2.4
      2.5

My (now) husband and I were so excited to stumble upon this website, and decided to pursue it for our favors for our wedding on May 6. We ordered the custom, already assembled Hershey Chocolate Bars, and placed the order on April 20. I received an email stating "Your package(s) is scheduled to arrive no later than 4/28/2016." I received the proof the next morning, which I approved within 15 minutes.
    On Monday, May 2nd (mind you -- 4 days after my GUARANTEED delivery date) I reached out to this company. I expressed my concern that my favors didn't even SHIP yet, when my wedding was on May 6th, that Friday. I told them that I absolutely HAD to receive them by the 5th, since no one will be around to accept the shipment the day of the wedding. The manager told me that there is no need to worry, that I will absolutely have them by May 5th.
    My concern became more imminent when I received the email on May 4th -- TWO DAYS before my wedding, saying that they just SHIPPED. I tracked the shipment via the tracking number, and it said that the package will arrive by end of day on May 6th, the day of my wedding. I once again live chatted with this company, and they told me there is nothing that they could do, that I had to contact FedEx.
    I called FedEx -- there was no way for her to rush the shipment. She said the best thing that I could do would be to contact icandywrap, and ask them to call FedEx, and place a HOLD on the shipment, so FedEx will hold the favors at their facility, where I have to go and pick them up the morning of my wedding. Of course I had to be getting ready that morning, so I had to also ask them to change the name of the package to my father, so he (THE FATHER OF THE BRIDE) had to drive out there to pick them up.
    At the end of this adventure, I was able to get my favors. Would I ever go through the hassle of this again? No. I don't understand how you can say "guaranteed delivery" and then deliver a solid WEEK and a day after this date.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Hannah · Married on 08/20/2016

1.0

Do not use this vendor. We never received our wedding favors because even though we ordered a rush and the company assured us they would be on time, they didn't even ship them by the time of the event. Everyday the website was updated to say they were shipping that day, but they never did. When I tried to contact them, it was impossible. Someone actually answered one time and then hung up on me. They may be a few dollars cheaper than a reputable company, but you will pay with aggravation and possibly no wedding favors at all, like us. May be the worst company I have ever used, and I wish that I had done the research before.

Sent on 08/23/2016

M · Married on 06/11/2017

0.6
      1.0

BUYER BEWARE: iCandy is HORRIBLE!

Here is my review that I just posted on their website. I am also posting it here since I'm sure my comments will not see the light of day on the iCandy Testimonials section of their website:

The candy bar wrappers and foil were very nice and greatly appreciated. However, the service at iCandy is pretty much non-existent! No one ever answers the phone. No one ever called back despite my leaving multiple voicemails asking for a return call. My emails to iCandy for help received no reply. Online Chat never worked. Proofs took FOREVER to turn around -- despite my paying a Rush Charge for expedited turn-around and despite my changes being MINIMAL. I honestly thought I would not have my wrappers in time for my party. It was way too stressful a process and I would never use you again -- unless you've made serious changes to your Customer Service. Worrying about candy wrappers was the last thing I thought I'd face in planning my Mom's milestone birthday. iCandy sucked my energy dry at a time when I needed all the energy I could muster.

Furthermore, I checked online reviews when I wasn't hearing back from iCandy. It was no surprise to me when I read MULTIPLE HORRIBLE REVIEWS on various online sources. Your iCandy website posts only the positive testimonials which is HIGHLY MISLEADING. I even contacted the Better Business Bureau in the area of Milford, Massachusetts and spoke with a BBB Representative who found their file on iCandy and told me they have given iCandy an F rating (i.e., for FAILURE) due to multiple customer-reported infractions and iCandy failure-to-respond to any BBB requests for information.

iCandy Management should be ashamed of yourself for operating your business in this lax non-customer-focused manner. You are one stop short of being a scam company.

Sent on 06/13/2017

iCandy Wrappers FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Trinity Cottage Wedding Officiants
    Trinity Cottage Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Chrissy does BEAUTIFUL work on the personalized items she produces! If you want something unique and special for your bridal shower, bachelorette party or wedding favors, iCandy Wrappers is the way to go. Chrissy is also the consummate professional, and will deliver exactly what you want when you want it! I recommend her HIGHLY!!!

• Schenectady, 12302 See on map