Nearby Vendors to Consider

About icandothat design

Custom Wedding Designs at Affordable Prices!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Shipping (4)
Menus (2)
Place Cards (2)
Save the Dates (2)

Jenna was fantastic to work with! We loved her designs from the beginning!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jenna is wonderful to work with! Her products are flawless & she is incredible to work with. Very responsive & helpful. Absolutely recommend her!

Profile Picture Liz , 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

When my fiance and I totally forgot about wedding invitations just a few months before the big day, Jenna came to the rescue! A mutual friend recommended her and I couldn't be happier with our experience. She understood our vision and aesthetic from the start and really wowed us with her designs. Our invitations, welcome sign, etc - all absolutely perfect! Even within a short window, she was able to work her magic. Jenna is a dream to work with and I'd highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jenna was absolutely amazing to work with. She was very responsive to emails, and made the entire invitation/wedding day stationary process so easy for us!! The end results were amazing. She took our ideas and made them into amazing art! Thank you so much Jenna for making this part of the wedding planning process so easy on us (and very affordable!)!!!

Profile Picture Kari, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jenna was amazing!! We talked and texted multiple times back and forth to make sure the design was just what I was envisioning. The sample came quick, and so did the finished product. Multiple people complemented the design. Absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jenna was great to work with and one of my favorite vendors throughout my wedding process. She made our invitations, ceremony programs, and welcome flyers. She was always prompt and had great style and design ideas. She was always thorough and never seemed to mind my picky requests! I would recommend her to all future brides!

Profile Picture Tina, 12/31/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenna went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect. From my invites, the the table menus, even the matching signage for the bar and gift table, her work took my wedding decor right over the edge into perfection. I loved that I could bring an idea or two to Jenna and let her creative juices just go crazy. Her style and sophistication shines in every design and you absolutely won't find a better designer if you want to be unique and original on your big day. I got compliment after compliment on my wedding invites, they were a true work of art.

Profile Picture Carley, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jenna was absolutely amazing! She made the whole process easy and stress fee, which was heavenly since we are planning a wedding for over 450 people. She worked with us until we created something we absolutely loved and responded promptly to each of my emails.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

For anyone that is looking for customization at an affordable price, this was an amazing choice. She was so flexible for me as I worked through what I wanted and likely poorly conveyed to her. My invitations, programs, and menus are perfect and I could not have done this through the typical invitation website vendors out there.

Profile Picture Delainie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jenna was very responsive and designed a great final product! We were very happy with our wedding invitations! We had many compliments on them.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews

Thermography
Minimum Order
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Not only have I worked with icandothatdesign for bride's save the date portraits, but when I needed an overhaul on my business identity, Jenna blew my mind with her amazing and quick branding designs. I recommend her to every bride I work with as well as my closest friends as they get engaged and begin planning their special days. When I get hitched, I wouldn't even DREAM of going anywhere else. If you want the best in the business, you've found it in icandothatdesign.

Events