259 Stickles Pond Road, Newton, NJ 07860 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Ibranyi is Floral

Ibranyi Is Floral serves customers In Northern NJ as well as worldwide with beautiful flower arrangements and designs, customized for your unique event needs. Under the leadership of Eileen Ibranyi, an artist with years of experience serving individual and corporate clients, our mission is to consistently offer a professionally finished quality product. With over 30 years of experience in this community, we truly love what we do.

Follow Ibranyi is Floral on

Real Weddings 5 Photos

24 Reviews for Ibranyi is Floral

Courtney · Married on 09/14/2019

Her work is breathtaking

I used Eileen for my wedding flowers and I am so glad I did! She was not only accommodating when we had the initial meeting but extremely thorough going through every single detail. Her passion shows through her work! I showed her a picture of what I envisioned for the centerpieces and it was better than I could have ever thought! I had so many compliments about the flowers and to be honest it looked like it came straight out of a magazine! I cannot thank her enough!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/15/2019

Negotiable and Flexible Florist

Eileen created really beautiful arrangements for my husband and I. Our wedding was 6/15/2019 and Eileen was communicative throughout the whole process. At first, we had sticker shock when we requested a quote for large centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. but Eileen was able to work with us. She adjusted her pricing along the way and was open to adding or subtracting anything from the contract. We didn't feel bound to a piece of paper which made us feel more comfortable and less pressured to pick and choose our options. Eileen made us feel like she wanted to do anything in her power to make sure we were satisfied with her service and the quality of her product.

Eileen will always return your email and phone call, and is very open to face-to-face meetings. She brought all the flowers to the salon we were getting ready at on time, as well as our church for the ceremony and our reception hall. The flowers looked stunning, were put together beautifully, and lasted throughout the entire occasion. She is the sweetest and friendliest florist you'll ever meet. I highly recommend hiring Ibranyi is Floral, you won't regret reaching out to her!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Meghan · Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning arrangements!

Eileen Ibranyi did flowers for our wedding on 10/27/18 and completely took our breath away with her arrangements!! I had a very specific idea about my color palette that I found many people did not understand, but Eileen picked it up on the first bounce and quickly dreamed up the stunning arrangements that I had on my wedding day. When the bouquets arrived at the house everyone stopped what they were doing to look and take her business card- including the makeup and hair girls!! They were totally blown away by how gorgeous they were. Eileen was super helpful, professional, and caring throughout the entire process. She made it all such a breeze. I will absolutely be recommending her to anyone I know getting married!!! Thank you Eileen!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Award

Real Weddings

• 259 Stickles Pond Road Newton, 07860 See on map
    Location of (Ibranyi is Floral)