Sylmar, Sylmar, CA 91342 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About IAMNOTADJ

IAMNOTADJ is a wedding DJ and entertainment service based in Sylmar, California and servicing the area of Los Angeles. This professional entertainer distinguishes himself from other DJs by focusing on the music that you and your guests want, providing a memorable experience at your wedding celebration. Regardless of your music taste, IAMNOTADJ plays all genres in English, Spanish, and world music, and offers a vast library of karaoke songs for you and your guests to enjoy.

IAMNOTADJ offers completely customizable DJ and karaoke services, in order to provide you with the entertainment and music services that you’ve always wished for at your wedding reception. With playlists containing all of your favorites in pop, electronic, rock, indie, house, country, and hip-hop, as well as Spanish pop, salsa, meringue, cumbia, and other world music selections. This wedding DJ will give your wedding soundtrack the exact sound that you are looking for. IAMNOTADJ also offers a wide selection of karaoke songs for you and your guests to make memories at your celebration. Prices are negotiable, and this DJ will strive to provide you with quality DJ services that are affordable. Wedding DJ services and items include:

• Bilingual MC

5 Reviews for IAMNOTADJ

• Megan

Megan · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic DJ!

Ricardo did a great job at our wedding! I loved working with him. He was always very responsive (even more so than me sometimes haha) and I loved that I never had to stress about whether or not he would respond. His equipment took up very little space and he was super flexible- we ended up having him set up in the tree house at my family's property that we got married at and I think it worked out great! Probably the first time he's worked in a tree house!
    We made him a few playlists with our favorite songs for the evening, and he did a great job using those and some of his picks to keep the flow going during the night. He was a great emcee, funny and energetic. He was also just a really nice guy, he came and said bye to me at the end of the evening which was nice :)
    You can't beat his price, and overall he seems like a really good guy who I would be happy to work with again. I even recommended that my aunt use his services for one of her events and she liked him a lot. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Ginarose Kimball · Married on 09/15/2018

Keep the seems together for our city festival

Vast collection of music and prepared for request. Worked with event chair on timing of ceremony and multiple speakers. Provided the equipment and was the eyes and ears for the event chair. Great can do attitude and very friendly with our 2000+ guests. Also, the promotion they personally did before and during the festival was very helpful in advertisement for the city.
    We would highly recommend the services and look forward to hiring for our next festival.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Karen · Married on 04/24/2017

One thing about Richard that makes him a great Dj is that he knows music. I was a little nervous requesting genres from alternative rock to elevator music and then to merengue for dancing but Richard made it all flow so nicely that it didn't sound as random as I was afraid it would. Without him at my reception, the life of the party would have been dead!

Sent on 03/13/2017

IAMNOTADJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• IAMNOTADJ 1
    Two for One
    Hire me for both the wedding and the wedding shower and get both parties for the price of one full price wedding!

• Sylmar Sylmar, CA, 91342 See on map