Moyock, NC 27958 Map · Phone number

About IAMBMWPHOTOGRAPHY

Professional Photography with over 25 years of experience in the Hampton Roads area. Specializing in Weddings, Engagements and Special Events.

We work with you and do everything we can do to make your event a special occasion for YOU!

IAMBMWPHOTOGRAPHY - "When You Deserve The Best!"

Follow IAMBMWPHOTOGRAPHY on

a03b49033d4ba461 1485283615577 wedding promo for clients 34 20
wedding promo for clients 33 19

5 Reviews for IAMBMWPHOTOGRAPHY

Michael · Married on 01/25/2017

My wife and I had IAMBMWPhotography do our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the results. Brian was a complete professional and managed to capture our special day in ways we didn't even think of. The beautiful photos he took will last forever in our family. The price was extremely reasonable and worked well within our budget. We loved working with him so much that we have hired him for every family event we have had since. His personality is wonderful and has made every event we've had less stressful and more enjoyable to go. My one concern with any photographer is that they know what they're doing behind the lense and aren't just taking a photo. Brian of IAMBMWPhotography knew his stuff and his knowledge of photography truly blew our minds and sets him apart from other photographers I've hired before. I will never use another photographer to shoot an event for me besides this one. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IAMBMWPhotography to everyone!!!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Deborah · Married on 01/24/2017

My advice to the newlyweds looking to book Brian Waldron for you special events is book him early! I have known and worked with Brian professionally for years,he has phoyographed many events for me,birthday parties,after work events/parties.He makes all of my friends,clients,colleagues and family feel at ease and it shines and shows in his work! He is a perfectionist and it shows from beginning to end of your appointment. Remember your special day is all about you.... and that's exactly what Brian Waldron strives for when you see the end product. If you think it's expensive to hire a professional,wait until you hire a armature! It will cost you in priceless lost memories of your special day / events.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Madison · Married on 10/16/2016

What isn't there to say about Brian ?! He is absolutely amazing ! I chose Brian as my wedding photographer for my October wedding and he also did my bridal shoot as well . He had so many great ideas when it came to poses , settings , and props . We even had a fun photo booth at the wedding that he had set up ! He really helped me step out of my comfort zone , we had fun throughout all of my shoots . He really made sure that our big day was captured perfectly ! The photos turned out amazing and he was so quick with getting them to us . Thank you so much Brian for everything you did for us !

Sent on 01/25/2017

Award

IAMBMWPHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints