About I Wed All

I PROMISE & VOW to remember “your love story” with a smile...

Hello & Congratulations to you both on the start of this exciting journey!

My name is Denise and I am so excited to share your wedding ceremony journey with you!

I am in the sixth year of my journey as a Wedding Officiant /Minister and specialize in custom created wedding ceremonies, vow renewals and commitment ceremonies. I service the NYC and Metro area, Nassau, Suffolk, and Long Island and The Hamptons.

Wedding ceremonies can be non religious, same sex, interfaith, spiritual or have some religious overtones. I travel to any location.

There has never been a time that I haven't been struck by wonder at hearing my couples' unique love stories and putting them to paper to capture the essence of who they are as a couple.

I enjoy the challenge of creatively intertwining music, quotes, readings, poetry, and rituals with your story into your wedding ceremony for a truly emotional, unique and heartwarming experience!

All ceremonies respect your beliefs, philosophies and specialize in full customization.

I am here to help make your special day truly unforgettable for decades to come when I perform my services.

I look forward to meeting with my couples either in person or Face time and I am always available to you both during the entire process either by email, text, or phone.

I arrive to my ceremonies about 1 hour before start time with a calm presence so that I can go over everything with wedding party, parents, and other wedding professionals.

I am in the mid range of pricing for officiants and am very proud to have all 5* reviews and ratings.

It is an honor bestowed on me by each and every couple to hear their personal love story and to be able to create and officiate their wedding ceremony.

I look forward to discussing the possibilities.

I can't wait to hear your beautiful love story!

Denise

Catholic (3)
Single Religion (1)
Jewish (1)
Presbyterian (1)

Denise is very helpful and accommodating. Without even knowing where to begin, she walked us through from start to finish and really took the time to get to know us to make our day even more special.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious

Thank you so much for sharing our special day. The vows and ceremony you wrote is beautiful and really describes our family and the feelings we wanted to portray thank you so much for your help.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review

25 Photos

Couples Wed by I Wed All

10 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Denise is amazing to work with. She does a beautiful ceremony every time. She so nice, professional and always a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her.

Events

Serving the Hamptons, Long Island and New York Metro Area, NY 11764   See On Map
631-495-4101 (phone)
I Wed All is a wedding officiant from Long Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including The Hamptons, NYC, and Metro and Boroughs. I Wed All is a professional wedding nondenominational licensed ordained minister that has been part of the New York and Long Island Region wedding industry for 5 years. years. We specialize in christian, non religious, interfaith, same sex weddings and vow renewals, commitment ceremonies and baby blessings.